Chapter 2 - A

"Did you have to wear that?" I snap with irritation. Crossing my arms under my chest Unintentionally pushing my boobs together and higher up my chest.

His eyes glance down in a flash, his black pupils dilating as if he'd taken the world's strongest drug. His hands tighten on the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white. Fearing for my life at the speed his stupid car was going I immediately dropped my arms. Turning my body away from him as I look out of the window next to me. Watching the human city slow down before stopping completely. He parks outside a huge building, most likely a shopping centre.

How am I going to survive him and his hunger for me? He's relentlessly turned on, all the time.

"You don't like suits?" He questions. His voice rough, deep and dangerous. Never changing.

"No" I retort with disgust.

I find them incredibly, incredibly sexy.

"Put this on" he growls to me, stopping my movements as I was about to open the door and get out. I look over at him, watching him as he removes his navy blue suit jacket. My body heats up watching him move, his delicious muscles bunching and tensing as he takes it off. And then he extends it towards me.

Snapping out of my lust induced gaze I snatch it from his hand, making sure not to touch him.

"You can't seriously expect me to put this on" I scoff. His suit jacket is huge, much bigger than me.

"Unless you want to be mated and marked in the back seat, I strongly suggest you put it on" he growls darkly.

Despite his threat I felt wetness pool between my thighs, his dark nature exciting my body in ways that no one else could. And knowing that he will in fact mate me in the back of his car, I quickly put the large jacket on. Of course it hangs off my slim slender yet muscular frame. I'm not built manly, but I do have a well toned body and some muscle.

Before he could make a move to drag me into his world of forced pleasure, I quickly jump out of the car and slam the door behind me. The rough stones on the road dug into my bare soft feet, hurting a little but nothing I wasn't use to.

Walking around the car I meet Lucifer half way as he locks his Range Rover. Noticing that his crisp white sleeves were not rolled up to his elbows I quickly looked away, finding his bronze coloured skin and thick muscular arms to be very appealing.

I walk towards the building filled with humans rushing around, feeling my eyes narrow as people begin to stare at me. Heads turn from all directions, not bothering to conceal their rudeness as they full on watch me.

A large firm arm wraps around my waist, pulling me possessively into his side as he growls low and deep in his broad chest. His fingers curl around me, digging in slightly even through his suit jacket and my dress.

"You're making them stare! Go away" I hiss. Shoving his chest in hopes to get him away from me, but he doesn't shift in the slightest. Remaining completely unfazed.

Fuck. Does he have to be so fucking godly?!

"It's not me they're looking at, Mi guerrera" his husky voice whispers low, close to my ear. I feel him straighten back up as he had to bent down a little to get to my ear.

oh fuck. He knows Spanish.

My wetness was beginning to grow uncomfortable. I tried not to fidget and let it show, but I knew that he took great pleasure in being able to smell my strong arousal. It doesn't help that I'm not wearing any panties, soon my lust will be dripping down my thighs if I don't calm myself.