The prologue

HUGE DISCLAIMER.

I want to make this clear I am a dark writer. Things that happen in this book are very messed up and are not for the light hearted. I absolutely do NOT condone many vial things and sinful things that are committed in this book. I am a creature of sin.

Dippers pov

It's been a year since I've seen Gravity Falls. I've missed everyone there. I can't believe that's it's been a year since weirdmageddon.

We've been staying at the mystery shack since the beginning of this summer. Our parents shipped us off here.

I'm actually kind of glad that they don't like us all too much. If they did then I wouldn't be here.

I started to walk to the mystery shack. Mabel had already left me. She couldn't wait to walk through the woods so instead she ran. Leaving me behind.

I stopped as I saw a stone statue. It was of a tall man with a Top hat. His hand was sticking out almost as if he was trying to make a deal. Of course this was Bill. His statue had remained there for almost a year. No one dared to go near him. Except maybe me. Even after Stan spotted it he told me not to go near it.

Who would want to make a deal with him now? Even Gideon wouldn't dare.

This was my first time seeing this statue. I wonder if Mabel saw it? I doubt it though. She was too eager to get to the mystery shack.

Bill Cipher. The one and only dream demon. He definitely made me quiver in fear but, something about him made me go closer to his statue.

Everything in Gravity Falls had a reason. Even when the evil came Forth to do harm they had a reason. They had a why to the story.

Every monster we've seen wanted something and thought by doing evil would get them what they needed.

What did Bill want? I never knew. I felt like the answer was so simple but, I couldn't find it.

It was more than just wanting to take over the world. Why did he want to?

I would do anything to figure out the why in his story. He couldn't just be insane. Could he? Was he just some insane man with too much power?

"Why did you do it? I'd do anything to find out why? Why did you do it, Bill? I would do whatever you told me just to find out." I said out loud

"Deal" I heard a voice in my head that sounded just like the dream demon. His voice snapped me out of my trance.

For some reason while I was talking to my self my hand was now holding his stone one. As if I was shaking it? Did I just make a deal with Bill?

I had yet to remove my hand when a blue flame appeared between our hands. The flame didn't burn but, I did move my hand quickly.

I had to get out of there! I have to tell the Stans! What if Bill returns and it's  all my fault! I have to get out of here and to the shack.

I could hear whispers and chants as I ran. Bill was back. He had to be. And it was all my fault.