Chapter sixteen: hallow

Trigger warning ⚠️

I sat staring at my uncle. I looked at his burns and thought of Bill's rage. I don't know what I would have done with out him. 

My Stomach aches as I thought of the baby. The small ache turned into a horrible pain. I yelled out holding my stomach.

I looked down and saw blood running down my leg .

I'm having a miscarriage....

I yelled for Bill.

I tightly grabbed hold of my stomach as Bill ran into my room.

"What's wrong..." he asked seeing the blood on the floor. He already knew though. I tell by his saddened expression.

"I'm having a...Miscarriage." I chocked out.

"We have to get you to a Doctor!" He yelled but, I knew that there was nothing that any doctor could do. It was too late.

Bill grabbed me and shoved me into a portal. It opened up to a small house with medical supplies. There was a man with a shocked look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" The man asked.

"Thomas! You have to help. He's having a miscarriage!" Bill yelled shoving me into the Doctor.

The doctor pulled me into a room. He gave me an examination then left. He told me that he'd have to run a few tests but, I knew that he was just trying to find an easy way to tell us that we just lost our child.

He pulled Bill into the room. He seemed to be good friends with Bill. He looked saddened when he told us the news.

"Unfortunately, the baby didn't survive. The miscarriage was mostly due to trauma or severe stress. I'm sorry for this burden but, I'm afraid that the likeliness of Dipper to ever be pregnant is very slim." Thomas got up and gave Bill a hug.

"I'm sorry,man" Thomas said sounding less professional.

"It's okay Thomas. You did what you could."

I turned to Bill. I could see the tears fall from his eyes.

We just lost our child. I still couldn't believe it. I was heartbroken. My child. The one I was going to raise and care for no matter the race. No matter if it was a demon. The child I worked so hard to give life to. Even after Fords plots to harm it. In the end Ford won.

I broke down. I began to sob. The Doctor turned away. Almost as if he couldn't stand to see me cry this way. Bill wrapped me in a hug and opened a portal. I landed right on my pillow.

I grabbed Bill and he held me all night.

I'm kinda sorry that that I did this to you guys like you don't deserve this.