Chapter twelve: Dinner

We walked down stairs and everyone turned heads. They looked at Bill with a lot of shock and a bit fear

"So, Bill's here. Earlier than expected." Stan said as we walked down the stairs our hands intertwined.

"I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused with Dipper's disappearance."

"It's okay. You brought him back to us and that's all that matters." Wendy said with a slight smile.

"Well, Bill." Stan said standing up and looking at Bill intimidatingly. "I'm fully aware of what you two have done but, if even think about doing something sexual to him again before he turns eighteen I will find a way to permanently get rid of you."

"Grunkle Stan, stop. That's embarrassing." I said rolling my eyes at his bluff.

"I mean it!" He said patting me on the back.

"Okay enough of that guys just eat some dinner." Wendy said bringing out a some hot dogs and hamburgers while Mabel carried French fries.

The afternoon went by fast as we all laughed and acted like a normal family. It a nice change of pace but, it was time to discuss some important factors.

"How long are you staying here and are you going to take Dipper with you when you leave?" Stan asked.

"I don't wish to stay here for more than a few days but, whether Dipper goes with me is up to him." Bill responded.

"When the baby is born will you be able to take care of it?"

"Yeah. Even if Dipper does choose to go to school I can take care of them both." 

"Dipper, if you do choose to live with Bill please come and visit often." Stan said getting up as the rest of the family had already exited the conversation and was watching TV in the living room.

It was only Bill and I.

"Do you want to live with me?" Bill asked which caught me off guard.

"Uh..yes! But, how often will I be able to visit my family?"

"As often as you want ." 

"Really?!"

"Yes. Just don't be over here all the time. I need some time with my Pine Tree."

"Bill, thank you."

"For what." He laughed.

"For loving me."

"I should be thanking you. You forgave me after everything. Thank you."

My hand untangled it's self from his and made it up to his cheek before softly placing my lips on his. It deepened into a rough one.

His hands swarmed my body feeling every piece of me. My hands did the same till I felt over his crotch area.

"I know that I was gone for a while but, I didn't know that you missed me that much." I whispered into his ear.

"I think that the bedroom is a perfect place to show you how much I miss you." Bill responded licking my neck as he picked me up and snapped his fingers landing us in my room.

My legs folded around his waist as he placed his hands on my ass.

In moments like these I'm glad that Mabel and I don't share a room.

Bill laid me down on my small twin size bed as we continued to make out. I could his knee rubbing against my crotch causing me to moan slightly.

My hands began to tangle out of his hair and down to his chest were I began to take his shirt off. I could see the lust in his eyes as he ripped mine off.

His kisses stopped when we heard a knock at the door.

*knock* *knock

"Hey Dipper? I have an extra blanket and pillow for Bill." I heard Mabel yell outside the door.

"Just leave them there I'll get them later." I yelled back in a response.

In most certainty she knew what we were doing. I knew that she would keep her mouth shut about it too.

Bill continued doing what he was doing but, as the kiss grew dull he moved his way to my neck. I could feel the hickeys being formed with every small moan I gave out.

The hickeys didn't stop there. He continued them down my chest and towards my lower torso. Bill gave me a look of consent as he played with the button on my jeans.

I gave a nod and next thing I knew my pants were off. His kisses pecked the insides of my thighs as he began to inch my boxers down until they were completely off me.

I felt a warm sensation around my erection. I could only guess that it was Bill. I felt as he bobbed his head back and form.

I could feel him messaging my ass as he took me all the way into his mouth.

"B-Bill..." I said as I came in his mouth as he swallowed it.

"Remember Pine Tree. It's Master." Bill huffed into my ear.

"Yes, Master." A said giving him a devilish look of lust.

Bill sat me up against his dick, sitting on him.

"I'm going to ride you till morning." I lustfully whispered biting his ear.

I grinded against his dick. I could feel him inside me.
Again after again we did this. The idea of sleep didn't even phase us. Lust was too strong.

Sorry for not updating in a while. It's been a while. You guys should totally check out ladynoirisback