Chapter three:Dinner???

What the hell

I got changed into the clothes Bill gave me. I was wearing black dress pants and a navy blue button up t shirt with little pine trees as the pattern.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Bill waiting for me in the kitchen.

He was wearing the same thing but with a yellow button up with triangles for the pattern.

He looked really nice. His hair was gel back and he didn't look...well...Evil

He looked bored as he stared into space. He seemed to be in deep thought.

I stepped towards him making him snap out of his thoughts.

His face instantly glowed as he saw me walk in. . He smiled showing his demonic teeth.

He doesn't look scary though. He looked kind of handsome.

"Pine tree, I'm glad you're ready for dinner." He said looking at my hair.

"Does my hair look bad? Sorry, I'll fix it." I said as he continued to stare at the top of my head.

"No. No. No! Your hair looks amazing it's just that you don't look the same with out your hat" he snapped his fingers and there it was on my head.

I smiled and whispered a thanks.

"I didn't really know what you like so I uhh...Nevermind. I just hope that you like it."

I looked over and saw all kinds of my favorite foods. He even had pit cola.

How did he know? Maybe he just guessed? Did he read my mind- no, he wouldn't have done that? Right?

I sat down across from him and started to eat.

He kept glancing at me until he said something....strange

"I'm sorry for everything that happened last summer." He said quietly with a sad expression.

"Bill, are you apologizing?"

"I guess?" He said not wanting to admit it.

"Bill, why did  you take the deal today?"

"To be honest, I just wanted to have you here with me." His cheeks were red.

Seeing him blush made me realize that he had some humanity in him.

I didn't think that he could even feel what he's feeling.

"Bill, this deal. It's kind of scary. I've always feared you in some way and now you total control over me."

Bills gave turned dull. He got up from his seat and walked over to me. He sat his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want you to fear me. I don't even want to control you. I just want you...." I could feel his heart beat. His eyes drifted so far from my face.

"Bill." I said looking at him. He still refused to look at me.

I pressed my hand against his cheek. His face slowly drifted towards me.

"Bill, can we start over. Forget everything that happened that summer. Let's just be friends and see where things take us. " I smiled as I felt his face hit my chest.

Not roughly but, softly. I could feel his hands wrap around me.

"I would love that Pine Tree." He smiled into my chest.

That was the best dinner that I've ever had