Chapter twenty seven: back to school

Dipper's pov

Tomorrow. I go back to school. I don't feel quite as sick as I did and thankfully Bill debunked that I was not pregnant.

I couldn't imagine going back to high school and being pregnant. That would be obscure.

We'll be starting at school with Wendy and... Robey.

Uh. I did not miss him.

I walked into the school with Mabel beside me. I hope That Bill's doing okay. What about him and Blade?

I shouldn't be so worried. They'll be fine. I just need to make it through the day.

I sat down at lunch beside Mabel. She was talking to Candy and Gretchen. I didn't have anyone to talk to and I did not want to look like a loner.

To my surprise Wendy sat her tray next to my lunch box and sat down next me.

Not surprised Robey followed her.

Great. Just great.

"Hi Wendy." I said opening my lunch.

"Hey Dipper how have you been re adjusting to school?" She asked.

I pulled out a note from my bag. It was from Bill.
It said...

"have a great day. I love you"

My heart warmed.

I nudged her towards the direction of the not. Her eyes drifted across the line paper as she read
The words.

"Bill's looking out for you. Things will be a breeze."

"What are you two looking at?" A very annoying Robey asked looking at the note.

"Is that a note that the little twerp wrote ya?" Robey asked accusing me of writing it.

"Robey don't be ridiculous." Wendy said.

"Then who wrote it?"

"Dipper's significant other." Wendy answered for me

"Dipper has a girlfriend. Unlikely. Who are you dating?" Robey asked "a girl from "Canada"

I took a hard swallow.

"You remember Bill, right? From a summer or so ago?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes. No emotion in my voice.

"Yeah. Yeah. So so so what?" He stuttered out

"He's my fiancé." I breathed folding turning my back on him.

He won't be messing with me much this year.

I bet that he wanted to call me a twink or a fag for being gay but, I'm dating a dream demon. He won't be messing with me this year.

"Oh. Well...Uh..okay." His voice got high and shaky as he silently sat down next to Wendy.

"This year will be one a good one you know it. I hope that you and Mabel can get caught up with work-"

"-Hey Wendy do you want to egg the principal's car?" Called one of Wendy's friends.

"You bet! See ya Dipper." She waved and grabbed Robey's arm as she walked away.

Now I was alone. I was next to Mabel and her friends. It didn't look like I was alone but, it felt it. I uneasily took a bite of my sandwich. My stomach instantly hurt.

Oh no.

I thought that I was done with this sickness.

I tugged on Mable's arm.

"Mable. I'm going to be sick."

Instantly without a word she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

She took me into the bathroom and I threw up in the toilet.

She pulled my hair back as I clenched my stomach.

"I'm going to call Bill and have him pick you up." She said patting my head.

I listened as she dialed the number.

Bill's pov

I heard a ring on the home phone I was holding Blade singing to her trying to get her to sleep.

She wasn't going to sleep so I was just singing to a giggling child. She was so cute.

I picked up the phone and stopped singing. It was Mabel.

"Hello?"

"Bill. You have to come to the school. Dipper is throwing up. He's sick."

"Mabel can I tell you something?" I asked looking at little Blade.

"I think that Dipper is pregnant."

"What? Didn't you guys do a pregnancy test?"

"Yeah but, the thing is when I looked at it. It. It. It was positive but, I couldn't tell him. I couldn't tell him that. This would be the second time I fucked him over because of my own lust. He wanted to go back to school too! I couldn't tell him. I'm sorry"

"Bill. What the fuck? You should've told him!"

"I know! I'm sorry!"

"You need to tell him and if he's mad at you I'm not going to blame him."

"Okay. I will. I'm bringing blade to pick him up."

I snapped my fingers and was in a school bathroom.

I handed Mabel Blade and went to my fiancé who was throwing up.

"Pine tree? You okay?"

"No!" Pine tree yelled throwing up again.

"Come on let's go home."

I grabbed Blade from Mabel.

"Mabel I suggest that you leave the men's bathroom before a teacher yells at you." Pine tree said to Mabel.

I turned to Mabel and she worded the words tell him

I carried Pine Tree into bed. He was so small and weak. He needs to know the truth. He deserves it.

Pine trees eyes closed and he drifted back to sleep. When his eyes open I will tell him.