Chapter thirteen: The antidote

I woke beside Bill. I could see the way his lips closed perfectly around his mouth. I snuggled closer to his chest. 

My body felt sore from last night.

I felt his arm wrap around my side feeling my naked skin. That's when all of a sudden he sat straight up.

"Wha-"

"-Shh"

"What's going on?" I questioned as Bill held a hand over me protectively

"Ford! I know you're in here! Get out now before you regret it."

Next thing I knew the air filled with smoke.

"Get down don't breath it in." Bill yelled pushing my body down.

I began to cough as I breathed the smoke. My eyes started to go blurry and soon I could only see darkness.

Bill's POV

"Is he going to be okay?" Mabel asked as I held Dipper in my arms on the living room couch.

"He should be but, I don't know about the baby." I said placing my hand over his stomach. "The shock of the attack isn't good for human babies but, maybe because it's part demon it'll be okay." My eyes began to burn with warm tears.

"It's part demon it should be okay." Mabel reassured me.

"But it's also part human! It's fragile like dipper. I don't want to loose either of them." I said my voice trembling as tears fell. 

"They'll both be okay." A familiar voice said. It was Ford.

"Get out of here!" I yelled.

"Listen, if you don't let me help then that baby might die."

"I don't want your help!"

"Guess you'll never see your child and maybe never see Dipper either."

"Don't touch my Pine Tree!"

"I wasn't planning on it. The smoke in his lungs will kill him."

"You fucking excuse for a-"

"-I'd shut up if I were you before you make me change my mind about helping dipper."

"Fine. What's your edge? What do you want?"

"I want you to leave! Get away from this family! Stay away from dipper!"

"Fine."

"Bill you can't. Dipper will miss you." Mabel said.

"I don't care. His life is more important. Just make sure you guys take care of the baby even if I never see it again."

"Good. You have 5 minutes before you have to leave."

"Grunkle Ford! Why are you doing this to Dipper! He doesn't deserve to be taken away from Bill!" Mabel called out.

"This doesn't concern you!"

"Dipper concerns me. He's my twin brother!"

"Your gay brother..." he said in a mumble.

"Is this what it's about? Him being gay?"

"Of course."

"You homophobic piece of trash!" I yelled

"Don't worry after all this is over we'll find Dipper a nice lovely girl. Maybe Pacifica."

"I doubt he'll get anywhere with Pacifica." Mabel said in a mocking tone.

"Why would that be."

"Because I've been banging her for the past two months." Mabel made a V around her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"You lesbian cunt!"

"Don't call her that!" I yelled slugging him in the face.

"I was going to help you with dipper too. Guess not." Ford chuckled.

"It's a bluff isn't it. There's nothing wrong with Dipper to begin with." I yelled angrily.

"Guess you saw through my bluff but, it doesn't matter. Look at Dipper."

I turned my head and saw something pink in his mouth. It was like an elixir or something.

"What did you do to him!" Mabel asked clenching her fists.

"It's poison. In 24 hours it'll kill the baby. In 48 hours it'll kill him."

"Fuck you." I spit on him.

"Have fun. The antidote is extremely hard to find and I know I wrote about them." Ford laughed before Mable kicked his head giving him a bloody nose.

"You shouldn't have said that old man because now we know where to look for the antidote. "