Chapter fifteen: Home

Dipper's POV

Its been over a month since what happened with Ford. Ever since then Bill's been way too over protective of me. He asked me to move in with him. He said that it would be best for the baby.

I grabbed my things and started into the living room to say goodbye to them.

"Are you sure that you want to go Pine Tree?" Bill asked me one last time.

"Yeah. Like you said it'll be best."

"I don't approve of this one bit but, I can't exactly stop you. I mean your boyfriend is kind of a demon with infinite power." Stan said patting me on the back. "I'm going to miss you. Just be sure to visit."

"Oh dippy dip dip! I'm going to miss you so much. I don't know what I'm going to do without you." Mabel said giving me a huge hug.

"It's going to be boring with out you." I told her.

"Trust me. You won't be bored." Bill responded receiving a questioning look from Stan.

"I'm going to miss ya, kid." Wendy responded giving me a light shoulder punch.

"I'm going to miss you too Wendy."

"Now you two get out of here before I start crying." Soos said pushing me away with a slight smile.

"See ya guys." I said giving everyone one last hug.

"Im going miss all of you." I mumbled grabbing Bill's hand tight.

Soon a strange portal opened and we stepped through. The moment I stepped out I saw the inside of Bill's house. It was just the way it was before I left.

I missed this place. I missed being here with Bill.

"I'm glad you're back." Bill said wrapping his arms around me.

I hugged him back and let my small baby bump fill in the gap between us.

"There's something I want to talk about." Bill said breaking the silence as I gave him a puzzling looks.
"It's about us." He finished.

My heart sank. Is he breaking up with me? First he fucks me and gets me pregnant then he leaves me for three weeks comes back fucks me again and now he's going to break up with me! How could he!

"I know that we've only been dating for a few months but, you're caring our child and I love you so will you marry me? We could have a family together and be the perfect family." Bill said catching me off guard. I was silent.

"Pine Tree??? Are you going to respond? Sorry if this was too soon-" I cut him off

"Yes!" I said kissing him.

"Really?!"

"Of course!"

"I don't have a ring or anything sorry."

"I don't care. Ring or not I still love you. That doesn't change my mind."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said kissing his warm lips.

"Thank you Pine Tree. For being here for me."

That night I restlessly laid next to him. I couldn't help but to think about Ford. I want to have a family with Bill and all I honesty wanted was Ford to be a part of it.

The family I dreamed of included him but, I knew in the end that Ford would be the only thing that would stop Bill and I from having one together.