Chapter six: Lemon

Bill's hands wondered down my legs tugging on my pants. I could feel him play with my belt fumbling with it until he was able to pull it off.

The anticipation was killing me. I just wanting him to hurry up and do it.

His hands wrapped around the waste line of my boxers slowly pulling them down as he felt my erection.

Now he was just teasing.

"Bill, stop...teasing...Uh...mE." I managed to moan out.

"Only if you call me master." He whispered deviously.

"Okay, Master. Please just stop teasing me."

With those words his hands completely removed my boxers and his mouth covered my throbbing dick.

"Is this better?" He mumbled out. The hot air and mumbles of his breath against my erection.

He began to bob his head back and forth. My moans came out louder and more frequently.

God Bill was so good at this.

I could feel his tongue swirling around. I was almost at the edge when Bill took me out of his mouth. I whined at the lack of pleasure.

"B- Master?" I questioned.

"I'm not going to let our fun end so soon." He said turning me on my back.

I could hear him take his boxers off. He then pressed his body against mine. I could feel his erection against my ass.

"Just do it already!" I groaned.

"Only if you beg." Bill said nipping at my neck.

"Please Master." I begged.

At those words Bill slammed himself inside me. Pleasures that I've never felt before filled me. This was unlike anything I've ever done. It kinda hurt.

This was the most wonderful feeling I've felt. But it still kinda hurt.

I became a moaning mess as Bill placed his hands around my dick as he pumped and thrusted in unison.

I couldn't take it anymore this pleasure was too much for me.

"B-Ill!" I stuttered out as I came.

"Pine Tree I'm almost-" Bill yelled as he came inside me minutes after.

"Pine Tree, this was an amazing date night. We should do it again." Bill whispered wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

"I agree."