Chapter twenty three: Monster falls.

Dippers Pov.

I woke up.

My head was spinning. I had no clue what was going on. I looked down and examined myself. I was the same me. I was the same half deer. Half boy I've always was. I was in the forest next to a lake. Oh right. Mabel she's in there. I could feel her fins splash water against my fur.

"You two are up." Stan said to us his cement hands reaching out to help me off the ground. He was a guard Goyle which meant he was really strong. Lifting me up was no problem for him.

"Have any of you seen Ford?" He asked "I want to show him something"

"Nope."

Ford? That name. I know that he's my Grunkle but, when I hear that name for some reason anger rose from the pit of my stomach. Why? I was confused. Everything felt confusing. I've been living here my whole life and been with my family for years. Why does things seem off? I feel like I was missing something?

"Hey, Mabel im going for a walk. I need to clear my head."

"I think that I'll go for a swim. I need to think as well." She responded.

Was she feeling the same as me? I was about to ask her but, the moment I opened my mouth she was gone.

I started my journey into the woods. This place was my home. I knew every part of it but, I also felt like I knew nothing at all.

I continued walking until I heard a crackling noise behind me.

I swiftly moved my head backwards to see what the noise was but, the moment my head spun around I heard a loud blasting noise and felt a great pain in my side.

I looked up and saw a man who looked very familiar. Even though he just shot me and I might die a sudden feeling of safety washed Over me.

His face looked satisfying but, that look soon turned into disgust and regret as he rushed to my side.

"I-I'm so sorry pine tree!" He called

"W-who's Pine tree?" I questioned as I slowly shut my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes! You'll be fine! Stay with me!" I could hear Bill cry out. Bill? Was that his name? I wasn't sure now but, that name seemed to fit him well.

Ford's pov

The Elixir worked. I did everything right. Even though I'm a guard goyle for now I'll be fine. The elixir will wear off once Dipper is dead or...or well he realizes the truth but, that won't happen. It'll be very hard for a human to realize that this world that I created is fake.

I had blade in my possession. She was human with tiny antlers. I assume it's a mix of her...dad's.

Once this is Over with and Dippers dead I'll be free. I don't think the police would catch me. I've came up with a brilliant plan.

The fact that I created bill to be a hunter and Dipper to be a careless deer Bill will be destined to destroy Dipper. It might take days, weeks or even months or hey who knows it could happen any minute but, the moment he kills Dipper and begins to skin his lifeless body things will go back to normal. Dipper will be dead. Bill will be so mortified of what he's done that he'll want to kill him self. It's perfect. Blade won't have a clue either. She'll never know her dad's. And it's not like Mable or Stan could find her. They're too stupid to be able to find blade. We'll be miles away before they even think that she's missing.

My plan is perfect