Chapter eight: Bill

Bill's POV

I let go of my little Pine Tree. I thought staring into the empty abyss of my Tv screen.

I had to do it.

His family needed him more than I did. I began to sob. I just tried to tell myself things that weren't true. I told myself the unescapable lies to comfort myself.

That's when I thought about last night. I thought about what we did. That's when I came to realization of what actually happened.

Fuck

I didn't use a condom.

Shit did I get Pine Tree pregnant. I know that earth men can't get each other pregnant but, I'm a demon. I can get anything fucking pregnant.

Even a fucking Pine tree if I wanted.

Maybe it won't work on Pine Tree. I mean Earth creatures are weird but, what if he is? He's fourteen! God his family is going to kill me.

I have to see him then. I have to figure out if he is. If I go now it'll be too soon. It's too early. In a few weeks though, I'll be able to notice.

In a few weeks if he's pregnant then I'll take him back but, if he's not then I'll leave him with his family. I'll keep him there with them. There where he belongs.

I wonder if Pine Tree misses me?

____________________________________
Dipper's POV
Even though Wendy and Soos slept in the living room next to me I still felt lonely. I already missed him. I've been with him for two months now. He is my home.

I tucked my legs against my chest and curled up into a ball and began to cry. Wow did I miss Bill but, think about how happy Mabel will be to see you. If she's even here. I mean maybe she went back to California.

She was with Grunkle Ford on the Tv screen. Maybe she's visiting here or maybe she never left?

I could feel my stomach start to ache. Maybe it was the stress of not having Bill or maybe I'm feeling emotionally sick. I didn't know but, hopefully tomorrow it'll be gone.

I pressed my face into my knees and began to drift asleep as my cool tears wiped my face.

Maybe when I wake up this nightmare will be over with and I'll be with Bill.