Chapter two: You have no use for me

Dipper's POV

I woke up on a warm comfortable couch. I could feel a blanket over my body. I sat up and saw Bill sitting in a chair by the coffee table. He looked very bored . When he saw me sit up his eyes widened as he walked over to me.

"Pine Tree! Great you're awake!" He said grabbing my arms. Not forcefully like how I would have expected but, very gently.

"Where am I?" I questioned looking at the very normal room.

"We're in my living room." He answered, smiling.

"Bill? Explain." I asked wanting to know his plans for me.

"We made a deal. Nothing more. You do what I say and I tell you why I tried to take over gravity falls."

"Why did you, do it?"

His bright face turned dark. He was no longer smiling his eyes were filled with despair.

"Dipper." He started by using my real name. "The nightmare realm is...Lonely. I started to make deals with humans and then...." He mumbled something under his breath.

"You then what?" I asked not hearing what he said.

"You heard me."

"No I didn't. We had a deal. You have to tell me."

"And then I saw you and decided that I didn't want to be a lonely dream demon anymore."

"That still doesn't explain why you tried to destroy us!"

" Do you remember growing up how there would be that boy that would pick on the girl he liked? Well this is kind of how this was but, to a much greater extreme."

"What do you mean, Bill Cipher?"

"I mean that I did it because I was trying to flirt with you! I have some weird crush on you!" He yelled letting out all of his feelings.

"Bill,-"

"-Just forget that I said anything." He said trying to get up but, I grabbed his sleeve. Why did I do that?

"We have deal. You told me your reason now, I have to do what you say." I said smiling up at him.

"First, I want you to go into the bathroom take a shower, and change into some better clothes. Ill bring them to you later. Just go!" He said shoving me into a room and closing the door.

What the Hell just happened.

I took off my clothes and turned on the hot water. I let it run down my back. I was curios to what Bill had planned? Why did he want me to take a shower? Did I smell bad? Whatever.

After about ten minutes of rinsing the soap off my body I stepped out of the shower. I saw that Bill sat a towel out for me. I wrapped it around my waste and peaked out the door, hoping to find Bill with some clothes.

I opened the door and saw Bill standing there with some new clothes that were much fancier that mine.

I watched as he stared me down. My body dripping wet. He placed an arm on my wet shoulder and wiped away a drop of water that was falling my chest.

I could feel my cheeks redden.

"Uh, sorry." Bill handed me the clothes and turned around.

What the hell?