Chapter eighteen: *trigger Warning*

If you are triggered by rape or sexual assault please skip to the end.

We ended up letting  Ford go. We've done enough to him. He'll forever have burns across his face. I think that what we've done is enough.

I wanted him dead. Maybe if he was then things wouldn't have gone the way they did. Now through all my anger I just want him gone.

I don't think that I could ever forgive him for what he did but, I can hope that he changes his ways and lives through regret.

The longer it takes me to get rid of this anger grudge against him the longer it'll take me to continue with my life. I don't have to forgive him. I just can't hate him.

Forgiveness will come. For now I'll swallow my pride and let him go.

I held close to Bill. His eyes still saddened. I took his Hand and let a silent sob out. I guess that Ford really did win.

I called home and talked to Mabel. I told her everything that happened. They ended up putting up a guard around the shack. Making sure that Ford would not enter.

I could hear Mabel stifle her tears. She was trying not to cry. That's when I made the phone call short and hung up.

I rested my head against my arms and grabbed a pillow. I began to sob. I was devastated. The family I worked so hard for was gone. Maybe if I would have... no don't think that. Even if I would have let Ford use my body it wouldn't have changed things. Things wouldn't have changed whether or not my uncle raped me. My child would still me gone no matter what.

Then why do I feel so guilty?

I was so caught up in guilt. Next thing I knew my vision turned white. I woke up as if I just saw a flash back from a cartoon or something.

I looked up and saw Ford looking at me. He didn't have the burns on his face. I looked down and felt my baby bump. Was I still pregnant? I was so confused until Ford opened his mouth.

"See Dipper. If you don't come to my will. If you don't let me use you then what you just witnessed will happen. You will loose your baby."

I looked up at him. "Fine. Do what you want. Just promise me that You'll leave Bill, me, and my child alone and not to return to the mystery shack ever again."

"Of course. Whatever you want." He said his hand touching my face. I moved it quickly, not wanting him to even touch me.

Tears started to crawl from my face as he touch my body. My silent tears turned into loud sobs.

"Cry you faggot."

"You sadistic fuck! You perverted old man. Do you even know how wrong this is? Do you have no Conscience?"

He went on with a lecture of how I deserve this. How my sexuality was my reason for what was happening. I spotted a metal lamp inches from my hand. He wouldn't notice..

I inched my hand closer and closer to a metal lamp beside me. If I could use it and knock him out then maybe I could escape.

"Take this, Pervy old man!" I yelled slamming the lamp into his temple.

He fell backwards on his back. His eyes didn't even flutter. Quickly I pulled my pants up. I grabbed the keys from his waist ban. I ran to the door and opened it.

On the other side of the door was Bill. He must have not been able to get in. There had to be a protection spell against Fords building. He was in tears. In fits of anger he punched the wall. His fists looked bloody. He kept yelling. I walked out the door and he instantly noticed me.

"Pine Tree!" He hugged me. "What happened? You were gone and Ford took you! What did he do to you?"

I began to sob.

"He-he...touched me...and bill. I'm
Scared."