Chapter 10

Lathaniel
He said yes! He said that he'd stay with me forever. Maybe it was just because of the heat of the moment but either way he said it and he said it with such a happy expression.

A knock on my door brought me back to my office. I looked up and saw my secretary. I knocked for him to come in. "Sir, your father is here." Joe said. "Does he have an appointment?" I asked. "No sir, he doesn't." He answered making me hum. "Send him away then" I said before taking out my phone to text Tobias.

Before I could complete my action my doors swung open dangerously fast. I groaned and snapped my fingers, closing the doors and putting Joe back at his desk.

"How dare you." He said angrily. "How dare I what?" I asked. "You unruly, ungrateful, disgraceful piece of human loving trash!" He shouted abruptly, causing my employees to become stressed. Although I couldn't see half of them I could feel all of their emotions, right now they were distress and concern.

I sighed before snapping my fingers again, muting my office from the rest of the building. "What do you want from me?" I asked, disinterested. He growled in response and snapped his fingers, making Tobias appear.

He grabbed him by the neck and he yelped. I growled back and stood from my seat. "I will kill this worthless boy in front of you!" My father shouted whilst staring at Tobias menacingly. "Let him go!" I ordered. "I'll let him go when you tell him it's over and come rule the underworld like you should!" He shouted in response, turning to me.

My blood began to boil and I snapped my fingers, bringing a scared Tobias to my side. I snapped my fingers again, immunising him from everyone else's powers but my own. He shivered like a leaf as he stared at my father timidly.

"Get the fuck out of my office, right now!" I barked viciously. "You're going to be sorry for this, human." He said, threatening Tobias which made him hide his face in my side. I growled before snapping my fingers making us appear in his room.

He immediately started to cry out of shock and fear. I sighed apologetically as I brought him to my chest, rubbing his back to comfort him. Whilst he was crying I observed his room. He was a very messy little man, but it was cute.

When he stopped crying I pulled back and looked at his red puffy face. "It's okay Kitten, I'm here. You're safe." I whispered as I stroked his cheek. He swallowed nervously and hugged me tightly. I sighed as I rubbed his back, trying to get him comfortable.

I kissed his cheek and then went to his neck. "I want to be able to know if you're safe all the time now, may I mark you?" I asked him gently. "What does that mean?" He asked, making my worry. "All I have to do is bite you right here with my canines.

I said as I breathed over the spot. I barely got to preparing his neck when out of no wear he bit my neck making me moan. I smiled down and kissed his lip. "What was that for Kitten?" I asked as I stroked his cheek. "I want to mark you too." He said adorably.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You know you can't mark me." I said and he giggled. "Lathan...who was that man?" He asked in a whisper as if my father was with us still.

"My father." I sighed. "That was your father?" He asked, shocked. "Unfortunately, yes. He's the devil and he wants me to be the devil and he wants me to marry a female demon to be take my mother's place as the grim reaper." I explained.

"He was furious when he found out about you and this was the second time that he shouted at me for being with you, only this time he actually brought you into it." I finished. If I was sure of anything it was that he was going to leave me now. No human would stay after this, I know I wouldn't.

"Mark me." He whispered, shocking me. "What? Are you serious?" I asked, completely dumbfounded. "Please protect me." He whimpered as he hugged me tightly. "I want to stay with you...a-and I know I can't because y-you'll tell me it's t-too dangerous but I-I don't care..." He cried softly.

"Are we here alone?" I asked. "N-no. The boys and I were watching a show before I felt sick and went to bed then I was in your office." He answered timidly. I snapped my fingers, muting out the room. "What did you do?" He asked. "I muted the room." I answered. "Why?" He asked. "Because," I started.

"You're going to be very fucking loud."

A/N
Cute.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay