Chapter 38

Tobias
Lathaniel decided that for the weekend we should go someplace luxurious. So, in a hurry, we both packed some stuff and headed to a beach house that was available for vacationing. It was right by the beach and the water was beautiful and clear.

Lathan and I spent the Friday collecting all kinds of shells for a collection. On Saturday we learnt how to make sushi and went shopping. Then today, Sunday, we were just relaxing on the beach.

Lathan was swimming around while I laid in the sun to tan a little. After a while I turned to lay on my back and watched as Lathan played in the water. Before I could even take a breath a sudden thought hit me like a truck.

We'd been together for a month and a half and I'd never seen him in his true form. I haven't taken it all in that my fucking boyfriend is a demon! I've accepted this but I haven't acknowledged it, I treat him like any other person but he's not just "any other person".

Maybe that's why we fight like animals when we get into arguments. That's why it's hard for us to say eye to eye. Oh my god...oh my fucking God!

"What are you staring at Kitten?" Lathan asked, getting me out of my head. "Oh nothing." I replied with a little smile. "Really, because it looked like you were checking me out." He whispered sexily making me smirk. "You can't blame me, you're fucking hot." I whispered back making him smirk now.

He picked me up and pulled me so I was flush against his hot and wet skin. He kissed me gently making butterflies erupt in my stomach. He pulled away and gazed into my eyes, trapping me in his deep brown ones.

I smiled at him and put my hand on his cheek. "Baby...can I ask you for something?" I requested. "Anything." He answered, still marveling at me. "Can you show me what you look like...for real?" I asked him. He smiled at me softly before turning instantly.

He took a step back to let me examine him and to say I was intrigued would be an understatement. His skin was a matte grey that faded into black in some areas, his muscles were even more defined, his eyes were a beautiful mix between crimson and mahogany red, his hair was jet black and short and he had a long and hairless tail that had a spade-shaped tip.

He looked so sexy, so much so that my breathing began to become shallow. I'd never seen such a beautiful person, it was insane to think that he was all mine.

"You're staring again Kitten." Lathan whispered as he came closer and held my chin up so I looked into his deep red eyes. "I...I'm sorry, y-you're just so...m-magnificent." I stammered in awe. Lathan smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're magnificent." He whispered making me blush.

"Please...I'm a toothpick. I'm so skinny and lanky and shapeless." I responded making Lathan chuckle half-heartedly. "Skinny? Lanky? And shapeless?" He questioned as he traced my body slowly with his hands, making me shiver.

"You, Tobias Gallagher, have the most amazing body I've ever seen." He said sweetly. My cheeks burned hotter and I hid my face in his rock hard chest. He chuckled at me before lifting me off the ground suddenly making me yelp.

"You haven't set foot in the water Kitten," He began as he walked toward the water making me squirm. "N-no Lathan, please...I don't like beach water." I said softly. "Don't be silly, I'm here with you. You're fine." He assured me but I was still beginning to panic.

Me and beach water didn't do well. Especially because my siblings tried to drown me in it. The current and waves here weren't as aggressive as the ones I almost lost my life to, but I'm human so I generalize.

"Lathan please." I whispered, barely audible to myself. I began to shake and my heart was pumping out of my chest as the words they said that day snuck into my mind.

"You deserve to drown faggot!"
"No one would miss you if you were gone."
"Should've just killed yourself earlier."

As we got closer to the water my grip on Lathan tightened. I could've told him what my family did to me but I didn't want him to explode. I shut my eyes tight as my panic attack slowly went into motion.

I didn't want to have a panic attack in front of Lathan but my feelings were getting the best of me. "Toby...you're crying." Lathan said softly as he put me down on the soft orange sand. We were at least four meters away from the water but I didn't feel safe.

I couldn't answer Lathan. My legs gave out and I fell to my knees before lying on my side, curling up into a little ball. "Tobias." Lathaniel whispered in concern and crouched down to my side. "What's wrong Kitten?" He asked desperately but I couldn't answer.

"Is it the water?" He questioned and I managed a little nod. In that instant he picked me up and took me back to the beach towel. He put me down in the shade and let my lay and calm down.

He laid down with me and stroked my hair to help me relax. For the next thirty minutes or so he laid next to me, he stroked my hair and whispered sorry's into my ear. I was still trying to calm down the whole time, so much so that the only thing I could hear was my heart beat.

A/N
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay