Chapter 17

Tobias
"La-Lathan..." I moaned gently as Lathan bit, kissed and sucked my neck. "I love you." He whispered in between kisses. "I-I love you t-too." I stuttered, not being able to focus properly.

His hands explored my chest underneath my shirt and I was beginning to lose my mind. I didn't want just this anymore, I wanted him, all of him. "Lathan...please, give it to me." I pleaded lowly.

I felt him smirk against my skin before he pulled away to look at me. "You want me don't you, you want me inside of your tight little––" He was about to finish when I cut him off by pulling him close and giving him a kiss.

I pulled away and looked at his flushed face. "You talk too much." I giggled and he smiled. "Just for that, you're not getting anything anymore." He said teasingly. "Aw c'mon, I was only playing." I replied and kissed the middle of his palm.

He smiled sweetly and cupped my cheek. "I want to do something else, help you relax a little." He said. I smiled at his sweetness. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. "Maybe we could go to the pub, drink a little and dance...talk maybe." He answered. "That sounds nice." I responded.

"But I don't really want to go out in public." I added, my current feelings getting the best of me. Lathan smiled in understanding before kissing my cheek. I sighed and latched onto his arm. He sighed as well and slouched before putting his head against mine.

He laid back on my bed, forcing me down with him and I let go of his arm to cuddle into his side instead. His hand went up and down my side gently before he played with the fabric of my shirt.

"I'm sorry about my parents Toby." Lathaniel said lowly, breaking the silence. "It's not your fault Bubs." I responded. "It is my fault, well at least your mood is my fault. If I wasn't with you, you'd probably be smiling now." He spoke with despondency.

I sat up before straddling him. I cupped his cheeks and searched his deep brown eyes. "Don't say that again, ever. You make me happy, happier than anyone in the world. So don't you talk like that ever again." I said seriously before kissing him.

He kissed back gently and put his hands on my waist. Unexpectedly he sat up but our kiss didn't break. He pulled back from me and searched my eyes before he smiled. "I'll never talk like that again Kitten and you make me happy too." He replied and I smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Anything." He answered. "Would you like to meet my family?" I asked  and he smiled. "It would be an honor." He replied and I smiled. "They're going to love you, I hope." I said and kissed his forehead.

"You hope?" He asked. "Well, they kinda don't know I'm gay." I admitted and he chuckled softly. "Kinda?" He questioned with a humorous tone. "Kinda." I confirmed and he laughed. "Well if that's the case, I'd love to be the one who gets to meet your family." He said sweetly and kissed my cheek.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asked and snapped his fingers. "Where, there's no space here?" I asked. "Maybe not in here, come let me show you." He said and I got off of him. He stood up and I followed him to my closet.

He opened it and my clothes were no longer folded neatly on the five shelves in there, instead there was an entirely new world. We walked in and the air become wonderfully warm.

It was night time and it was just after the sun had gone down. He led me into a beautiful palace and snapped his fingers again, dressing us in black tuxes. There were crowds of people both young and old who wore elegant dresses and suits.

This was a ball, I wonder what for.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about how close we were at the pub on Saturday, I've been yearning for that ever since." Lathan said as he pulled me closer to him. Shivers wracked all through my body as he searched my eyes.

I smiled and put my head against his chest and just as I did a song started to play. It was Something Stupid by Michael Bublé and Reese Witherspoon.

We started to sway from side to side together. Being this close to Lathan was amazing, the way he held me was amazing. His strong build shielding my smaller stature from the world, I loved it so much. I loved him so much.

A/N
So sweet. So so sweet.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay