Chapter 36

Tobias
I closed the door to the passenger seat and waved at Sasha. I walked up to the large black gates for the first time in a month. I pressed the button on the remote I kept and the gates began to open. I walked to the door as quickly as I could so I wouldn't be able to turn back. I knocked on the door timidly, I wasn't sure how this was going to go.

After a month of being heartbroken and trying to get over Lathaniel I had finally given up. I thought about what happened and realized just how much I'd fucked up. It wasn't just him, it will never be just one of us.

I knocked again and finally I heard footsteps coming to the door. My anxiety was beginning to rise as the footsteps got louder and louder. Before I could even let go of the breath I was holding the door opened to reveal a tired Lathan.

He looked incredible though he was a mess. He looked down at me with an unreadable expression. I didn't know what to say or do and it seemed neither did he. I decided to simply push him back into the house and close the door once I was in.

Before I could close the door though Lathan marked me making me whimper in pain. I'd gotten used to the pain of having sharp teeth in my neck which was why I hadn't screamed. He licked the blood away before kissing my mark, easing the pain I was feeling.

He sighed in relief and I let go of the breath I was holding as he pulled away from me completely. I could tell he needed to do that.

Before either of us could say anything I pulled Lathaniel to me and kissed him gently, getting an amazing response from him.

He pulled me closer making my body heat up. We pulled away from each other, both of our cheeks flushed. "I missed you." He whispered breathlessly and I smiled. "I missed you too." I replied, just as breathless.

He hugged me tightly and my heart melted instantly. "God Tobias, I'm so sorry." He whispered sorrowfully. "You think I'd be here if I didn't know that?" I teased and he chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"I'm sorry too Lathaniel...I was being an asshole." I mumbled into his chest but he heard me. We pulled away from each other and took a good look at one another. "You've gotten shorter." Lathan teased.

I smiled. "And you've gotten fatter." I replied making him mock hurt. He took my hand in his and lead me to the kitchen. "Hungry?" He asked. I nodded as he put me up on the island.

"I haven't been able to eat properly since you left. Maybe now that you're back, I'll be able to keep my amazing food down." He said, moving to get meat out of the freezer. "Maybe it's your amazing food that's been making your tummy reject any nourishment." I giggled as I hopped off the island.

"As if you can do better." He challenged me with a smile. "I can't do better, but I can do something." I replied confidently and walked to his side.

"What are we making Babe?"

The next morning I was woken up by Lathan running his fingers through my hair, like the morning we became official. I sat up and cuddled into his side. "Morning." I said tiredly. "Morning." He replied and kissed my hair.

I cuddled closer into his side, enjoying this feeling that I hadn't felt in a month. It was so stupid...what we broke up over. It bothered me for days, I didn't even know the real reason for me being upset that first day. I was blaming him for how I felt and couldn't even accept that.

I didn't want to feel like there was anything wrong with me...I always used to feel that way. For once I didn't want that and it landed me without an amazing man for a month.

"I found Fabian..." Lathan said. "You...you did?" I asked in shock, turning to look at his face. "He's a ghost, modeled after you...by Adam. He wants me to bring Adam back." Lathan explained. "You can do that?" I questioned, not particularly liking that idea.

"I just destroyed his physical form, his soul is in this." He said and showed me a beautiful heart shaped charm that had an iridescent heart stone. "You put his soul in this?" I asked. "I want to give it to, Fabian can't get it if you wear it." He whispered and snapped his fingers, putting the charm on a bracelet with other little charms.

"If you don't want to wear it you can kiss it and your mark will protect it." He said as he put it in the palm of my hand. I looked at it and watched as the colors shifted. "It's so pretty." I whispered in awe. Lathan took my chin between his thumb and index finger and lifted it gently so I would look at him.

"You're so pretty."

A/N
Another one complete. I've decided on the characters for Lathan and Toby. Lathaniel is none other that Nick Bateman because mans is gorgeous and adorable plus he's mysterious looking in some of his shots. Tobias is the adorable male model with a very boyish charm Ashley Stymest (just imagine him as blonde kay).

If you have any suggestions for the other characters please feel free to leave it in the comments. Thanks for reading.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay