Chapter 30

Lathaniel
Tobias moaned loudly as I continued to suck him off. His hands gripped my hair as he forced me to take in more of his member. "Ah, Lathan...I-I..." He stuttered in pure pleasure. I closed my eyes and let my mouth heat and moisten up some more.

As the temperature in my mouth rose Toby's moaning increased in volume. "I-it's so h-hot...s-so g-good." He moaned breathlessly as I continued. His heart was beating against his lung so hard it was almost as if it was going to burst right through.

"I-I'm cum...ming!" He screamed as he arched his back and gripped my hair tightly. Not even a second later his load was running down my throat and I moaned at my salty reward.

I took him out of my mouth before licking up any cum that happened to escape my mouth. "Ah...Jesus that was, that was incredible Lathan..." Toby said with pure lust in his tone. I smiled before kissing his lips gently. "Thank you for my little treat." I whispered sexily making him let out a heavy breath.

"I love you Kitten." I whispered and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." He whispered back. Before anything more could happen my phone began to ring. I sighed before picking it up, only to hear a frantic Joe on the line.

"Calm down Joe, what's the matter?" I asked. "This guy he just...he just walked into your office and I tried to stop him b-but I couldn't a-and..." He tried to explain but was too scared shitless to do so properly. "It's fine calm down Joe, is he still there?" I questioned and sat up.

"N-no sir..." He replied shakily. "Okay, I'll be right there." I said before cutting the call. "What's going on?" Toby asked curiously. "Someone barged into my office at work." I answered as I got out of bed. "Do you want me to come with?" He asked as he got out of bed too.

"Do you want to come with?" I asked and he nodded. I snapped my fingers, changing into a formal suit and styling Tobias in a button up and tight jeans. "These are really nice." He said as he squeezed his ass. "You like tight jeans?" I whispered sexily making him smirk.

"Let's go you idiot." He said as he came to my side. I snapped my fingers and we appeared in my office. As I'd suspected it was a complete mess. Usually I'd be furious and do some firing 'round about now but I really wasn't all that bothered by this situation.

"Someone had a real fucking field day in here." Toby snickered as he picked up some papers and put them back on my desk. I chuckled as well before noticing a note on my desk.

"You'd better watch out from now on Mr Lucifer."

It was signed with the initial 'F' right at the bottom of the A4 page. "What's that?" Tobias asked as he came to me. "A threat." I said before burning the note with my anger.

I didn't take lightly to threats and now more than ever because of Tobias. Whoever this person was just made a terrible mistake.

I turned to face Tobias and hugged him tightly. "I'll have to mark you again Kitten." I whispered. "Why, what's happening? Am I in danger Lathan? Lathaniel?" He questioned, beginning to panic. "I don't know, you might be. But if I mark you again I'll be able to protect you even more." I responded.

"Please...just let me mark you again. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything bad happened to you." I begged him. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me gently. He pulled away from my lips and showed me his healing mark, giving me the 'okay' to mark him again.

I sighed with relief before proceeding to mark him. "I'm sorry Kitten." I whispered before sinking my teeth into him. He let out one of the loudest screams I'd ever heard and held me extremely tight. My canines retracted and I licked away the blood that came out.

I kissed his mark, healing it partially and relieving some of the pain. I pulled away from his neck and looked into his adorable big blue doe eyes. I wiped away the tears that ran down his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry Kitten." I whispered one more time as we hugged. We pulled away from each other when Joe came running into my office. "Is everything okay in here sir? Did the man come back?" Joe questioned frantically.

"Everything's okay Joe." I said as I rubbed Tobias's shoulder to ease him. Joe looked taken aback, way aback. "Sir is that a...a human?" He asked in shock.

Demons weren't particularly fond of human beings and me being the son of the Devil himself with a human man under my arm was as weird as it could get.

"Yes, Joe this is my boyfriend Tobias. Tobias, this is my secretary Joe." I said, introducing them. Tobias smiled at the red devil and waved shyly. "He's awful cute..." Joe whispered, a blush coating his cheeks. "He is." I agreed before kissing Toby's forehead.

"Now tell me Joe, what did the son of a bitch look like?"

A/N
I decided to post early since I have so many chapter ready to go up. Hope you enjoyed though.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay