Chapter 12

Lathaniel
After we told Sasha about us he'd gotten himself out of work early and so had all of Tobias's other friends. We explained how we came to be and things and managed to keep me being a demon a secret.

After that I took him home and cleaned up the marking I left on him. When I was done I looked him in his precious blue eyes and smiled.

"You're an adorable man, Kitten." I said and he chuckled. "And you're the nicest demon ever." He responded making me smile. I snapped my fingers and took us to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as I got out a pan. "I could eat, what are you making?" He answered. "A special dish for you, my special someone." I responded and he blushed.

"Thanks Lathan." He said sweetly. I walked to him and pecked his cheek before returning to the stove. I got out what I was going to prepare before I started. "So Toby, tell me something interesting about yourself." I said.

"Well, I used to dance a lot as a kid. I did ballet and hip-hop, funny how I became an exotic dancer." He said with a humor in his tone. I smiled. "You know, you've never danced for me Kitten." I responded making him chuckle. "I'll have to rectify that some time then." He laughed. I smirked at the thought, him dancing for me.

I like that thought.

"Do you think I should quit?" He asked. "Quit what?" I questioned, looking at him from over my shoulder. "Stripping, I mean I'm with you...I don't like that I would now have to dance for other men knowing I have you." He said and my heart fluttered.

"I'm glad you think that, I think you should quit. But it's up to you Kitten." I answered. I heard him jump off the chair and walk to my side. He kissed my arm and I looked at him. His innocent blue eyes looking up at me with admiration and love.

I smiled at him and I felt his heart speed up. He's so perfect. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom, I'll be back." He said and kissed my arm once more before walking off. I bit my lip as I felt him walk away, the mere feel of him got me excited.

After a bit if finished cooking and plated our food. It was one of the most complicated things my mother taught me to make for humans. I can't remember what she called it but she said any person who didn't like it was a fool.

I'd set the table for the both of us and as if he new I when I was done he came down and took a seat next to me. "This smells...so good." He said, breathing in the aroma of my food. "Thanks Kitten." I smiled at him. He licked his lips before starting to eat the creamy and hot dish.

He hummed as he took a mouth full. I could feel his happiness becoming extensive. He moaned softly, enjoying the different flavors that worked so well together. I ate, watching him enjoying my cooking and having my heart ache at him.

I could see this being my life. Me cooking for him and just enjoying seeing him eat what I've made and enjoy is excessively. I could see it and I was quite fine with it.

After a little conversation we finally finished and went to the living room. Tobias came and sat on my lap. I smiled and snapped my fingers, turning to his favorite tv show. It was a show about this group of people surviving in a zombie infested earth. I think it was the Walking Dead but I'm not completely sure.

He said that the boy with long brown hair and blue eyes was pretty cute, I must be honest it bothered me. I should be the only one he finds cute if I'm being honest. After a while I snapped my fingers and turned him to face me.

He whined in annoyance and I laughed. "I was watching that." He complained making me laugh. "But now I want you to watch me." I whispered and kissed his cheek making him blush.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded and he switched off the tv before turned to look at me. "How do you know you love me?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "I mean like...we've been dating a few days, not even a week and you've already said that you love me...how?" He elaborated.

"Well...I'm still new to this love thing. As a demon I'm not supposed to able to feel it regardless of my form. I mean in my human form I wasn't even supposed to have an actual functioning heart and lungs and stuff. But because of you, you've just...given me life, literally." I said, speaking from a place of pure love for Tobias.

He blushed and smiled. "I'm sorry for asking..." He said lowly, sounding ashamed of himself. "Why are you apologizing?" I asked. "It just makes me seem like I don't believe you love me." He answered, looking into my eyes.

"To me it doesn't, you just want to know. It could be you don't feel the same because you're different to me and that's okay." I said before kissing his cheek. "Wow..." He breathed in shock. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You're fucking amazing!" He shouted with joy before hugging me tightly making me chuckle.

A/N
It's lit.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay