Chapter 11

Tobias
"You're going to be very fucking loud." Lathaniel said. He laid me down and ran his fingers along my clothed upper body before snapping his fingers, making my shirt disappear.

His cool hands ran themselves every which way on my torso as he nibbled on my collarbone. "La-Lathaniel..." I moaned as he went on to suck on my nipple. It felt so warm and slippery. It was amazing.

He pulled away before giving my other nipple the same treatment making my body shiver. He licked me from my nipple to my neck. He continued to lick around my neck until he found his spot.

It was on the right side of my neck just in the middle of my neck. His lips hovered over the spot carefully. His hand snaked its way to the other side of my neck. "If it hurts, you scream as loud as you need to okay Kitten." He said gently.

"Okay..." I responded and felt him smile against my skin. I then felt heat on my skin and then I felt sharp teeth. They lightly grazed my skin but still cut me, they were that sharp. I began to regret this, a lot.

"Lathaniel I don't think I want to do this anymo-" I tried to speak but he cut me off by sinking all four of the razor sharp teeth into my flesh making me scream loudly and grip the sheets.

His teeth left my neck and I could feel the blood trickling down my skin. I began to cry and he quickly went to lick the blood away. Once he was done he kissed the marking and pulled away. I looked into his eyes just in time to catch them returning to their menacing dark brown from a bright yellow color.

He smiled sweetly at me. "I'm sorry Kitten." He whispered and wiped away my tears. I pulled him closer and kissed him gently. "It's okay, it's for my safety right?" I asked rhetorically. He smiled.

"I love you." He said and his face immediately paled as his smile disappeared and his cheeks flushed pink. I couldn't help myself, he looked so funny. I bursted into a fit of wild laughter. "Don't laugh, it's not funny." He said but I continued.

When I calmed down I sat up next to him and hugged him. "I love you too Lathan." I whispered. I could hear his heart beginning to lose control and all of a sudden he shifted into his shadow form before returning to his human form.

"Sorry, I would've had a heart attack." He said and I chuckled softly. I almost gave him a heart attack, that's usually not something to be proud of but I'm proud. "What do you want to do now?" He asked me. "Aren't you supposed to be working Mr Underworld CEO?" I asked.

"I should, but I want to stay and make sure my father leaves you alone." He said and I smiled. "Thanks Lathan, so since we don't have to be anywhere let's go for ice-cream." I said. "It has nothing to do with ice-skating right?" He asked and I smiled. "Nothing to do with ice skating." I answered and he smiled.

"Alright then, let's go for some ice-cream." He smiled before pecking my lips gently. Oh he's so cute. "Oh I know this cute little parlor just off my block!" I said excitedly and ran to my closet. "I saw it then I took a walk around here." He said making me turn to look at him.

"You walked around my area?" I asked with a smile. He blushed and laughed nervously. "I just...wanted to make sure you were okay." He responded shyly. I chuckled before taking out two shirts. A baby blue button down and a baby pink long sleeved crop top.

"Which one?" I asked. "Um...the pink one." He answered. "Now you just said that so you can see my tummy." I giggled softly making him laugh. "Yes, just so I could see your tummy." He said as he snapped his fingers, teleporting us just outside the place. I had my crop top on and Lathan seemed to be loving it.

We walked into the shop and my favorite person was unfortunately here. I completely forgot he was working the afternoon shift after our little get together, but when I got sick and went to my room so of course he went to work early.

Oh fuck.

"Is that Sasha?" Lathan asked. I nodded and he chuckled. He put his steaming hot hand on my cold exposed hip and my heart slowed down. "You can tell him about us, it's fine." He whispered sweetly as we got into line. "Okay." I said and leaned against him, calming down.

I don't know what it was but something about Lathaniel just made me feel so happy and safe. He was such a compassionate man, I'd never had anyone like him.

I suppose there isn't anyone like him considering he's a demon. But he's my demon and I love him.

A/N
They're so cute.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay