Chapter 26

Tobias
My heart was racing as Lathan and I continued to make out heavily on the couch. We hadn't done something like this since I woke up. The fact that I initiated this was a good sign that I was recovering.

I pulled away from Lathan and went to kiss his neck. His shallow breathing was making me want to just take off our clothes and make him fuck the brains out of me. I bruised his neck earning little moans from him.

I pulled away from his neck and looked into his deep brown eyes. He wanted it, maybe more than I did actually.

I smiled teasingly at him as I ground on his crotch area to excite him even more. He moaned gently as I continued to move against his hardening length. "You're getting to be very sexual now, Kitten." Lathan whispered as he took hold of my hips to control my grinding.

I smirked and bit my lip as I looked down at him. He pulled me back to his lips and French kissed me passionately. I moaned into his mouth, spurting out some precum.

Before long Lathan snapped his fingers leaving us both naked. We pulled away from each other and gazed into each other's eyes. "You wanna ride me Kitten?" Lathan asked sexily. "Yes Daddy..." I whispered, biting my lip to keep from moaning.

He smiled at me before taking his hands off of my hips, allowing me to do whatever I wanted. I hovered above him and aligned his length with my entrance before lowering myself slowly.

It felt as if it were my first time–it'd really been a while, hadn't it.

I moaned as I went down on him slowly. Once I reached his base I sighed before beginning to move up and down at an angle so he'd hit my g-spot. I moaned loudly as I moved against him.

"Ah, fuck Lathan..." I moaned, absolutely loving this. "Come here Kitten." He whispered as he pulled my face toward his. He kissed me gently arousing me even more than I was already. So much so that I began to spurt some precum.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and teased me with it making my member ache in desperation. I wanted to grab it to stroke myself but he stopped me. I pulled away from him and whined making him smirk. "You can't touch yourself Kitten, that's why I'm here." He whispered into my ear sexily.

He snapped his fingers, putting me in hand cuffs to restrict me. He then slid his hands down either side of my torso to my ass and grabbed it making me moan out. I was flush against him with my hands behind my back, the only thing that was moving was my ass.

He flipped us over so he was on top and he began to thrust into me slowly. "You're so tight Toby." He moaned lowly. "It's wonderful." He breathed. I smiled weakly before moaning abruptly.

After a few more gentle thrusts Lathan began to go in rough and I loved it. He kissed and bit my neck as he thrusted into me roughly making me melt with pleasure.

My toes began to curl as my stomach began to tighten. A long and loud moan escaped my lips as I came all over myself. Lathan chuckled softly and kissed my cheek before he himself came inside of me.

He pulled out and we both released a breath. He snapped his fingers and released me from the hand cuffs making me sigh. I wrapped my arms around his neck tiredly and pulled him to me so he lay flush against my skin.

"I love you so much Lathan." I whispered. "I love you even more Toby." He whispered back.

A/N
It's been a while since we got smutty up in this bitch so I hope you enjoyed this little sexy chapter.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay