Chapter Seven

It's Thursday, loves! You know what that means? It's time for #ThrowbackThursday. And I'm going to share to you my trip to Manila and how crazy that experience was.

Before that, I have to share something to you, loves! Think of it as an appetizer and the Manila Trip is the entrée and dessert. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

There's this guy who's in college right now (he's about 18) whom I knew that really likes me and was constantly asking me out. He seems pretty nice and all but sometimes, I'm kind of weirded out by him.

Like the day we walked under the stars during Christmas Eve and he suddenly blurted out the personality of a Scorpio.

My first thought was: "How the hell did he knew I was a Scorpio?"

Well, I already had the answer to my question. I remembered the time we had Mass together. It happened during the first week of November. Do you remember during those kinds of weeks that before the priest makes his final blessing and end the mass, he asks all of the birthday celebrants from a specific month to come all the way to the altar to pray for them? Well, I was one of those people. When the priest announced to come over, I was a bit shy and felt really anxious since I was sick that time.

But all of a sudden, he came to my ear and said, "It's three weeks before your birthday, you should go up there."

I was totally in a state of shock when he knew my birthday just for the fact that we knew each other for almost a month.

Oh, what else does this guy know about me? I know, my Zodiac Sign.

But jeez, the guy had the time to check out my horoscope. But no offense, honey, just because I'm a Scorpio, doesn't mean I have the traits of being one. Who knows? The fortune teller who wrote it must be a scammer.

What really give me the chills though is when he described the compatibility of a Scorpio and an Aquarius. (He was an Aquarius.) He was probably predicting what kind of relationship we'll have in the future but I thought he was out of his mind.

I decided not to ruin the evening for the both of us. I do feel flattered when he told me that night when he told me I looked beautiful in anything.

If you think what I just told you was weird, trust me, what I'm about to tell you doesn't get weirder than that.

Remember that weird dream I had? Well, after finishing my business with that insane, unknown caller (who is not Skittles.) I've received a text from him.

"I had a dream about you."

First of all, if there was another level to weirdness, it was next to the highest. And second of all, "Dude, join the club."

Guess all of us dreamt of mad as a Hatter dreams.

Little did I know, I was the mad Hatter since he told me that he dreamt of me being angry at him and started shouting at him.

We had a little argument before. Since he kept on asking me out and declining him all the time, I was starting to get annoyed. I just told him that I don't trust him.

I'm pretty sure he was pissed off on what I just said since he stopped talking to me for two days straight.

No wonder he had that kind of dream.

I'm not really interested in him and I hate drama so much, I can pretty much puke at the thought of it.

I just apologized to him that he dreamt that and told him I wasn't in the mood for telling him my trust issues.