It's One of the Things (Summer Lovin') Ep.3

Hey loves! It's already summer. And one of the things that's #Trending right now is the Bikinis and Big booties. Cause that's what life is about. Take it from my hubby, James Franco.

I decided to make a chapter all about bikinis and body image based from my experiences. I attempted to wear a bikini at the age of 15 and it was a borrowed bikini. It was so tight and skimpy. When it got wet, it totally shrunk. I swear those little bits of mine practically were on full view. Luckily, I moved on. I thought, "if you got it, flaunt it" Show that muffin top, sweetie.

Okay, I know you're still not convinced. But I'm not giving up. I went swimming today and had the opportunity to show off my 1 month's hard work and determination. I know in myself that I still don't have that perfect bikini body. (I still have my baby fat.) But, I still have a long way to go. In the meantime, I'm trying to tone some things that needed to be toned for my trip to Boracay this coming May.

So, let me tell you my experiences on my first time shopping for a bikini, tips on buying a bikini (tips I wish I knew before buying my first bikini) and if you don't want to be so hard on yourself, I'll let you on my number one trick to get that perfect bikini-body. You can totally have that gorgeous bod in a second, trust me.

Are you ready? Let's go!

So based on my last chapter about shopping for dresses and especially bikinis. Let me tell you on a little secret: Not only it was my first time to shop for provocative dresses but also for that sexy bikini. Well, since I'm going to be a lady, might as well give up on my one piece swimsuit and invest for some bikinis. I got a simple one in black which had sequined details. I tried it on and actually looked pretty good. And I thought it would be a long-term kind of swimwear since the bikini top is actually too big for me. (Perks of a flat-chested) I'm sure my boobs will grow out soon enough.

Before that, I had so many thoughts running on my mind when I shopped for my first bikini:

1. "Okay, time to do this. It's not going to be that bad."

Yeah, right.

2. "There are so many colorsssss!"

My alter ego: Get a grip, Captainnamerika! Choose already!

Me: But they're so pretty. It's hard to choose one. Can I have it all?

3. "Really? This is the 'cool' style this season? Is there anything without ruffles or tassels?"

I'm not a big fan of Christmas decor on a suit that's gonna get wet soon.

4. "Ew, how many people tried this on before me? Did they keep their underwear on?"

Sorry honey, but I'm a clean freak!

5. "When did everything get so tiny? What is this a swimsuit for ants?"

Ugh! Every time.

6. "These mirrors are literally the worst invention ever."

I sometimes think that my mirror is Regina George.

7. "Do I even need a new swimsuit? Why can't I just wear the ones I already have? WHY AM I TORTURING MYSELF?"

My alter ego: *mentally patting my back* I know it's hard to be a girl.

8. "OMG THIS ONE IS PERFECT! I WILL NEVER TAKE IT OFF!"

And after two years, I still want to buy a new one.