Chapter 1

I'm sitting in a tree watching my next victim get out the shower through her bathroom window. She did some things she wasnt suppose to do so now she has to pay.

I slid in her bedroom window as she put lotion on her body in her bathroom. I sat on her bed and fixed my hoodie and my mask as I started to play around with my knife. She came out singing she had a beautiful voice to bad nobodies going to hear it again. She stopped as I heard a bottle drop to the floor. I looked up and she looked scared.

"W-who are you?" She asked. Not moving a muscle.

"Your worse nightmare." I said chuckling.

"B-bre i-is that you?" She asked scared.

"Your smart baby girl funny how you use to be my best friend and now its this but bitch I'm ready for yo ass to be gone." I said smiling.

I tackled her down and covered her mouth before she was able to scream. She punched me which pissed me off so my reflex snapped her heck. Then I stabbed her in her throat. I smiled as I breathed in the smell of her blood. I got up and jumped out the window heading to my house.

I'm Bre Sandras most people call me Bj. I'm 16 and I kill for a living. I kill for plenty of reasons. My parents died 3 years ago. Im going after the people that killed them. I don't even care if I die though its life and I literally have nothing to live for. I live with my aunty and my two cousins. I hate all of them. They all treat me like shit.

I go out late at night just to kill people. Rob people houses and more. I'm not in no gang I do shit on my own. Nobody runs me. I hate the world we live in. This is nothing but a Cold World.

Unknown

I watched her walk down the street. Her beautiful skin glowed as the street lights hit it. Even though she had her hoodie and mask on I was still able to see her face. I stalk her everytime she goes on her killing spree. We go to the same school but we don't talk as much.

Every time I see her kill someone a Devilish Smile forms on my face. Its like She Kills With No Remorse. I fell in love with it and her. Call me crazy but that's how I feel.

I walked behind her but on the opposite side of the street making sure she make it home safe. I made sure my hoodie and mask was on me still because if she see me I'm done. I chuckled as she walked in her house.

"What a beautiful soul." I smiled walking two more houses down to my house.

Bre

I walked into the hell whole and I felt a hand go across my face. I swung back and punched somebody in their nose I smiled feeling their blood on my hand.

"Bitch why you hit me like that and why you come home late?" My annoying ass older cousin Jameer asked. Hes only 17 but thinks he the shit. He goes to school with me.

"I don't have to explain shit to you now bye get the fuck outta my face." I said walking away. Then I felt my hair being pulled. Then I fell back.

"Hoe don't touch or talk to my brother like that." His irritating ass little sister Jamara said. I slapped the shit outta her. The lil bitch is 15 but fucked almost everybody. She younger then me and think she can punk me. She also goes to my school. So I gotta deal with them at this house and school.

"Look little bastard stop putting your hands on my kids." My aunt yenella said. While punching me. I punched her ass back.

"Bitch tell yo kids to stop putting they hands on me then we won't have this fucking problem. Now leave me the fuck alone before I kill all ya niggas." I said mad asf walking upstairs to my room. I walked in there locking my door. I have everything I need in here. I have a mini fridge and a microwave. Also a bathroom. So I'm gucci in here. I stripped and got in the shower. I needed this after I went straight to sleep. I just wish I could sleep forever.

Bre At the Top

Just a little something to know what's going on