Chapter 36

Mateo

Why me? Why me? Not again but this time its worse. I can't have Bre die on me not now. If anything I would want me to leave this earth before her.

"She's been through enough." I said crying I couldn't hold it in anymore. I couldn't stay strong anymore.

"Daddy its ok, mommy strong." Narah said wiping my tears with her little hands I smiled.

"Yea your right, we just gotta have Faith and she will be ok." I said smiling. She nodded and smiled.

"Your a wonderful father dont ever forget that." Ayo said smiling and kissing my forehead.

"Thanks big bro." I said smiling. "Uumm Ayo?"

"Wassup."

"All the stuff thats going on if anything happens to me and Bre can you promise me that you will take care of Narah and my little guy." I said crying again as Keke took Narah.

Ayo sat down and stared at me.

"What made you say that?" He asked.

"I don't know I'm just saying just in case since people really don't like us together." I said. He sighed.

"Even though I don't wanna think that far but I got you lil bro dont worry." He said and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Come on boys let's go home." Keke said walking up to us. We both nodded and left.

The next day

We was back at the hospital I literally cried all night last night. I had Ayo take Narah with him. I just wanted to be alone for the night.

I'm the last to get here while everyone else is here. I woke up late. But I opened her door and seen her arm moving up and down and seen she was talking while Narah was sitting on her legs rubbing her stomach.

Her head turned towards the door and she looked at me smiling.

Tears came rapidly down my cheek. She frowned motioning me to come to her.

"Why are you crying?" She asked wiping my tears.

"I thought I was going to lose you." I said and then I broke down crying hugging her with my face in her boobs.

She brought my head up and smiled.

"Its ok I'm fine baby and so is the baby." She said smiling.

"But the doctor said-"

"I know what the doctor said dont worry about that ok I'm fine." She said kissing me. I nodded and kissed her back still crying.

"Mhhm ow ow ow m-mateo get up." She mumbled pushing me up.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She grabbed her stomach and winced in pain. Then she started breathing heavy.

"Oh god." She said in more pain.

"She's going into labor." My mom said. Ayo snatched Narah up and gave her to my mom.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK MAATEEOO!" She yelled grabbing my hand and squeezing the fuck out of it.

"OOOOWWW BRE WHAT HELL!"I screamed in pain. Then 2 nurses and a doctor walked in.

"Ok only the father and one more can stay in here." The doctor said.

"I dont care who else." Bre said.

"Ayo stay in here with me." I said he nodded hesitantly. Everyone else walked out.

Omniscient

Out side of Bre room you was still able to see what was going on and all the boys were disgusted.

"Eewww is that the head?" Zay asked disgusted.

"Oh god I see blood." Zaya said and passed out.

"Look Teo about to pass out now." Key said laughing.

"Ayo look like he about throw up." Kumo said laughing as well.

"If ya kids dont shut up." Momma B said hitting them in the back of they head.

In the room with the rest. Bre was crying and squeezing the life out of Mateo's hand. Mateo was so close to passing out and Ayo well Ayo was just getting ready to throw up in his mouth.

"Ok Bre one more push." The doctor told her.

"AAAAHH MATEO IM GOING TO KILL YOOUUU!" She yelled. Mateo felt his hand crack then he passed out.

"Congratulations its a beautiful baby boy." The doctor said holding him.

Ayo grabbed some water and poured it on Teo.

"Nigga get up." He said and he popped up.

"Oh shit did I pass out?" He asked.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor asked and he nodded and did so. They got the baby cleaned up and was ready for a name.

"He will be named Mykey Matell Bowles." Bre said smiling. Mateo grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I'm proud of you." He said smiling.

"I'm half proud of you." Bre said giggling. Mateo chuckled then stopped as Bre started to look weak and her breathing was getting short.

"Bre you ok?" He asked she nodded giving him a weak smile.
She let go of his hand and touched his face.

"I love you." She whispered and her eyes closed as her hand dropped to the side of her.

"No no no no Bre no please doctor." Mateo said crying. The doctor checked her and did what he had to do. He looked at Mateo with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry but she's gone." He said.

"No not her not her she can't leave me she can't she can't leave me." He cried and then he went crazy.

Mateo

I popped up as I felt like I was drowning and I seen Ayo with a water bottle did he just pour water on me.

My head swung towards Bre and seen her with her eyes closed oh god no.

"Umm doc." I said looking at him.

"Dont worry she named him and everything she's just resting now. delivering a baby is hard work." He said to me I nodded and kissed Bre forehead as she returned a smile.

If you are confused When Mateo passed out he dreamed that he woke up and Bre died but when he actually did she was fine.

This book will have only 4 more chapters I don't want this book to be to long so I'm going to do a time skip in the next two chapters so just keep in mind Bre will have another baby.