Chapter 25

Mel

Hola muchachos I'm Mel as ya know I'm 17 soon to be 18. I'm like Bre's sister. You know been there for her since her first time coming to the foster home. If your wondering why I was put in there was because my mom was killed in front of me and I never met my dad and nobody wanted me because they said they couldn't look at me because of how much I resemble my mother. So I got put in foster care. I've been in there since I was 7 I was in and out for some reason the families never liked me then I stopped getting picked until the day Bre suggested I come with her. I'm super greatful for that too.

Anyways right now were all at lunch but were waiting for Bre to come from the restroom but she's been in there for a while.

"Umm Mel can you go check on her for me?" Mateo asked.

"Sure." I said and he nodded. I walked down the hall it was so quite. Then the closer I got to the restroom the more I heard was crying and think someone throwing up.

"Bre are you in here?" I asked. As I walked fully in.

"In the big sta-." She stopped as I heard her throw up. I ran to the stall and open it to her throwing up and crying.

"Awww poor baby was it something you ate?" I asked.

"It shouldn't be because the stuff I ate today was stuff I usually ea-." She started throwing up again. I held her hair and rubbed her back.

"Mel, Bre you guys in here Teo wanted to know what was taking so long." I heard Keke's voice call out.

"Were in the big stall." I said.

"Woah Bre you ok." She said as she walked fully in the stall. Bre shook her head still throwing up.
Then she sat back and stared at the floor.

"Are you finished?" I asked still rubbing her back. She nodded.

"I need some pills and gum." Bre said standing up and going to rinse her mouth out.

"I have some pills." Keke started

"And I have some gum." I finished. She nodded and took the pill then put the gum in her mouth.

"Oh god I feel like imma die." She said as we all walked out the restroom. We got to the table and Mateo looked concerned.

"You okay you dont look to good." He said and Bre nodded. He looked at me and Keke we both sighed.

"She was throwing up." Keke said. He looked at me and I nodded.

"Was it something you ate?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Bre when was your last period?" I asked.

"I just got off like last week." She said. I nodded. Hmm I wonder what's wrong.

"For the next few days let's see how her appetite is since she has been eating a lot lately and see how her attitude changes since she's been giving Teo attitudes more often. Then let's see if she start to gain weight." I whispered in Keke's ear. She nodded smiling.

Back at the house

Ayo

Damn I finally get a POV when the book almost done with(damn Ayo you wasn't supposed to say that dumb ass, but its ok because in the second book your going to be having a lot of POV's) Well ummm what was I about to say.............. Oh yea my intro. As ya know I'm Ayleo Bowles but known as Ayo. I am now 21 and still in a strong relationship with my baby Keke and she's finally legal. But right now I was chillin in the living room eating pizza with my homies Key, Kumo, Zaya and Malik then the lil niggas came through the door.

"Aye wassup ya." Teo said and dapped up everyone.

"Wassup Teo where yo girl at I wanna see if you upgraded from ole girl." Kumo said and we laughed.

"Teo I'm hungry." Bre said walking in the living room rubbing her eye.

"WAIT TEO THIS ALL YOU BRO SHE FINE ASF." Malik said. We laughed.

"Yea this my baby girl." Teo said kissing her forehead. "Babe these my other homies Zaya, Kumo, and Malik guys this is my girl Bre." He said.

"Hi." Bre said waving.

"Wassup lil momma." They said.

"Hey lil sis." Key said. She smiled and waved at him. Then sat hella close to me. I thought she just wanted to be near me you know show the sister love to me but hell no her ass was looking straight at my food.

"Just take it." I said knowing she wasn't gone leave until she had it. She smiled bright as hell.

"Thank you Ayo." She said as she kissed my cheek and took my last 3 slices of pizza. Then she ran upstairs.

"I need a girl with a appetite like that." Zaya said laughing.

"Teo dont you think her appetite have been a lil bit over the edge, I mean she does eat a lot but it seems like she eats more." I said.

"That is true." He said sitting on the couch.

"Yea and remember yesterday she came in the kitchen and ate pickles dipped in chocolate, then later that day she had a ice coffee and put marshmallows in it and you took it from her and she started crying and then when you gave it back she instantly stopped crying." Key said. Yea she was really trippin.

"Yea and last night when we walked to the corner store she was cussing me out because I told her she couldn't have no candy and then she started crying then she stopped and didnt talk to me until I made that cake that ya demolished this morning." Teo said and we laughed.

"She pregnant." Kumo said.

"Nah I don't think she pregnant." Teo dumb ass said. We all looked at each other and then laughed.

"She's pregnant." We all said and laughed.

"TEEEEOOOOO!" We heard Bre yell. He just sat there. "TEEEOOOO COME HERE!" He sat there again. "MATEO BOWLES COME HERE!" She yelled and she sound mad.

"IM COMING DAMN!" He yelled. We all laughed.

"Duty calls baby daddy." Key said and we all laughed. Teo rolled his eyes and walked up upstairs. We all laughed.

"She's for sure pregnant." Malik said.

"Damn I would not think Teo would be the one to get someone pregnant before us." Kumo said. I chuckled.

"But he really love that girl so I wouldn't be surprised if he got her pregnant on purpose." I said and we all laughed. My lil bro finally growing.

Bre pregnant? Or is she just sick or have a stomach virus?

This book will be ending soon but I'm making a book 2 and I already know how its going to start and I already know how this book is going to end