Chapter 37

2 years later

Omniscient

2 years have passed Narah is now 4 and Mykey is now 2. They are both a hand full. Bre is 21 now and Mateo is 22. So far their life is going good. No problems kinda.

"Mykey I'm gone whoop yo ass if you dont put your pull up back on." Bre said as little Mykey took it off and ran around the house. He paused and looked at her like she was stupid.

"Nigga dont look at me like that. You know exactly what I'm talking about." She said mugging him. He laughed and ran to Mateo.

"Baby calm down he's ok." Mateo said laughing.

"No he's not he was been supposed to been dress. We was suppose to be at your mom house an hour ago." She said throwing a shoe at him.

"Ok ok I'll get him dress." He said laughing.

30 minutes later

They loaded in the car and was off to Mateo's mom house.

When they arrived Bre was yelling at Narah as Mykey laughed and Mateo just stood there dumb founded.

"Jesus child what's wrong?" Momma B asked.

"These kids is getting on my last nerve and Mateo is just acting like a deer in head lights." Bre said irritated.

"Oh Jesus come on child." Momma B said and they went into the kitchen with the rest of the girls leaving Mateo with the kids.

"Aye wassup Teo how you and baby moms?" Zay asked.

"We good besides me pissing her off every second about the kids." Mateo said sighing.

"What you be doing?" Ayo asked.

"Shit probably nothing." Kumo said laughing.

"Oooohh you one of them dads that let the momma do all the work. Then once the momma start getting tired you dont know what to do." Key said laughing.

"Shut up keyshawn." Mateo said mugging him.

"Damn we saying government now." Key said holding chest.

"Mateo you gotta just learn how to help her out. Especially when they being bad like now." Zaya shrugged and Mateo looked to the side to see them getting yelled at by the one and only Bre.

He got up and went to her and grabbed her hand.

"I got this go back in the kitchen." He said kissing her and popping both of his kids. Bre smiled and thanked him.

"Thats right you can't let Bre do all the work because that just gone make you look like a bitch." Ayo said laughing.

"Something that Keke already have Ayo looking like." Malak said laughing.

"Nigga shut up thats a lie." Ayo mugged him.

"Now you know damn well Keke be punking yo ass." Lucas said laughing.

"Aye you two can't talk cuz Mel and Jaz be straight bitching ya." Kumo said.

"Hey let's just say all ya girls be bitching ya including yours Key." Zay said laughing.

"Liieess." Mateo, Ayleo, Key, Lucas, and Malak said. The rest just snickered.

Meanwhile in the kitchen the girls was just talking about the struggle they go through with their typical niggas

"Girl I be ready to kill Ayo sometimes his long ass be erking my nerves." Keke said shaking her head.

"Ooohh tell me about it I be ready to kill Mateo nappy headed ass." Bre said rolling her eyes.

"Thats them Bowles for you." Mel said laughing.

"Mommy can I have a snack I'm hungry?" Narah asked coming in the kitchen.

"Sure baby, you want some chips?" Bre asked. She nodded. She got her some chips and a little for her brother.

"Thank you mommy." She said kissing her cheek and running off.

"She's just too adorable." Jaz said smiling.

"Isn't she though." Aliyah said.

"Yea but she bad as hell." Bre said.

"Alright food is ready, Keke can you get the boys?" Momma B said. Keke nodded.

Soon later Keke got them and everyone sat at the table.

"So who gone pray today?" Momma B asked. Zay raised his hand so fast.

"Nigga this ain't school, the fuck you raising yo hand for." Ayo said and Momma B smacked him in the back of the head and gave him a glare.

"Go ahead Zay." She smiled. He cheesed extra big.

"Here comes the dumbness." Keke mumbled.

"Alright Bow yo eyes and close yo head." Zay said and chuckled.

"And the dumbness begins." Bre said sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful meal Momma B done made for us. I'm thankful that Ayo did not try to help because we all know especially you that he can't cook for shit. I hope that Bre made the brownies this time and added weed because Teo brownies taste like shit including the ones with weed. Let us all eat this delicious looking food like our last meal, in Jesus name we pray Amen." Zay said and sat down eating and smiling.

"A complete idiot." All the girls mumbled.

"My food good ya gone stop talking about my food and you going to hell for cussing while praying." Ayo said throwing a piece of bread at Zay.

"Maan and my brownies are good they taste way better then Bre's." Teo said and Bre laughed.

"Now Ayo shut up yo cooking is garbage." Keke started.

"And Teo your brownies taste like dog food both regular and edible dont play." Bre finished while they both laughed.

"Typical Bowles." The rest of the girls said while laughing.

"Zay you for sure going to hell though." Key said laughing.

"God know wassup thats the homie." Zay said laughing.

"Yea and you gone know wassup when he decline yo ass to heaven and send yo ass to hell." Kumo snickered.

"Mommy these brownies taste like cat food." Narah said frowning.

"Oh shit I brung the wrong brownie tray out my fault." Jaz said laughing and getting up to switch it.

"Really Narah." Teo said.

"Sorry daddy but mommy brownies taste better." She said shrugging as Jaz came back with Bre tray.

"Mwommy what's tat?" Mykey pointed at a weird looking potato salad it was a green color and looked like green eggs.

"Umm potato salad your Uncle Leloo made baby, but umm dont eat it ok eat the one grandma made because I dont want you getting sick." Bre said.

"Ok Daddy you nweed to wearn how to cook." Mykey said eating his food.

"I can cook lil nigga." Mateo said.

"And my potato salad is edible it look good." Ayo said.

"Weeelllll." Everyone else said rubbing the back of they heads. Ayo and Teo just sat there pouting for the rest of the night.