Chapter 30

Nobody

Everyone sat in the living room watching the news as police officers went out looking for Tiaras missing body its been a week and they can't find her. And they never will the boys hid her body well.

"Hey guys, this is our first time killing someone besides Bre do you think its gonna turn into a habit?" Keke asked. Everyone didnt say a word.

"Well thats hard to answer because Bre started and couldn't stop and the only reason why she's not doing it now is because she's pregnant." Teo said. Everyone just stayed quite.

3 months later

Its now Bre's baby shower. Bre, Teo, Ayo, Mel, Jazz, Keke, Kyren, Zay, Imprint, Key, Zaya, Kumo, Malik, Renzell, Malak, and Lucas all sat in the game room talking.

"See I knew this was going to become a habit and we almost got caught what the hell." Keke said. Ayleo sighed.

"True but there's nothing we can do about it. Now we know we can't keep Bre from doing it even if she is pregnant because she almost went crazy." Ayo said.

"Last night was really a mess." Jazz said sighing. Everyone sat back and thought about it.

Flashback

"Bre you good?" Mel asked. Bre shook her head.

"I need to go kill that bitch." She said shaking.

"Calm down baby and kill who?" Keke said.

"Yellena she's out of jail she needs to die." Bre said.

"Ok you need to stay here and we will do it for you." Jazz said.

"NO IM DOING IT!" Bre yelled.

"What's going on?" Teo asked as him and the rest of the boys came downstairs.

"Bre wanna go kill Yellena because she's out of jail but she can't because she's pregnant.

"I dont fucking care if I'm pregnant. I need to go kill that bitch nothing is going to happen to me or my baby. Now its either ya come with me or I go on my own." Bre said as everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"Bre why all of a sudde-." Teo started off but got cut off by Ayo.

"She's craving death." He said staring at Bre.

"What do you mean?" Key asked

"I mean since she's been killing people since she was 14 and she stopped because she was pregnant she came to the point where she can't take it anymore and that she need to kill someone. She wanna see someone suffer she wanna see blood. She craves all that and its making it worse because she's pregnant and sadly thats what the baby is craving." Ayo said and everyone just looked at Bre and then Ayo.

"So when should we start?" Teo asked lowly.

"Now." Jazz answered.

10 minutes Passed and everyone was ready. They got in the truck and headed to Yellena house. (by the way they dont live with Ms.Bowles anymore they have there own house which is close to each other.) Anyways they pulled up to Yellena house and Bre rushed out the door. She is 8 months pregnant but her stomach is small. She unlocked the door with a bobby pin and slowly opened the door. But right when she opened the door something came flying towards her full speed she dodged it and seen Yellena sitting on the couch smirking at her. What the young adults didn't know was that Yellena knew she was coming so she prepared herself.

"Long time no see my precious niece." Yellena said smiling. Then she frowned as she looked at Bre's stomach. "What your pregnant no this wasn't supposed to happen." She said mad.

"Well she is so deal with it." Mateo said coming behind her with everyone else.

"I guess I'm going to have to kill you and the baby then." Yellena said smirking.

"Wait, why do you hate me so much?" Bre asked. She waited to know ever since she first started getting beatings. Yellena sighed but decided to tell her.

"Your just like your mother, you look just like her you act just like her. It hurts me because she's dead and she left her remains that remind everyone of her. Thats why a lot of family members stop coming around. When you first moved in with me I was happy. But the more you were around the more I thought about my sister and it brung anger to my heart. Which caused the beatings. And at one point me and your mother hated each other. One day you wore a outfit similar to an outfit your mother wore the first day me and her started to hate each other and it pissed me off. I wanted to stop but every time I seen you I just got mad." Yellena said. Bre stood there crying she thought she had no more tears but she was wrong.

"So once again its all my fault, I caused the pain of others. But I couldn't help the fact that I resemble my mother so much I mean I am her daughter what do you fucking expect. All these years I wanted to know what did I do to disserve this and still it was nothing I got all the hate and the beatings and rape and more hurt just because I remind everyone of my mother. That's sick I was only a fucking kid I was a fucking child." Bre said hurt with tears running down her face non stop. She pulled out her gun and pointed at Yellena.

"BRE LOOK OUT!" Jazz yelled as she seen 3 men run towards her Mateo yanked her back.

"Those the son of the bitches that Yellena paid to Rape Bre." Teo said and shot one of them in the head. Then Ayo started fighting one as Key fought the other. Then Yellena yelled and more people came out and it was just a war in the house. Yellena ran up the stairs and Bre followed after.

Downstairs everyone was fighting a person who was way bigger than them. So it was tough but one by one they were killing them. Ayo snapped the guys neck. Key dug his fingers in the guys eyes and dug them out. Keke smashed a girls head into a glass table and just kept stomping on her head. Jazz shot a girl in her throat. Then Teo cut a guys head off. Then everyone split up to find Bre.

Upstairs with Bre, Yellena was trying her hardest to kill the baby first that was inside Bre. She was on top of Bre trying to stab her but Bre was putting up a fight. But she also had to be careful because she is pregnant.

"I hope you suffer just like your fucking mother. Since your just like her I hope you die just like her." Yellena said and that ticked Bre off. Bre kneed her in the chin and kicked her as Yellena dropped the knife. Bre got ontop of her and grabbed the knife.

"Nah bitch you gone suffer and die." Bre said smiling. She stabbed Yellena in her shoulder and she screamed. Everyone ran upstairs and to the room they were at which was Bre's old room.

"I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL BITCH!" Bre yelled. Then she stabbed Yellena in her other shoulder then her stomach then the middle of her chest. Bre was smiling and crying at the same time as she did this. She looked at Yellena face and smiled.

"I still love you no matter what." Bre said and stabbed her in her face repeatedly. She laughed and cried as she did so and as Yellenas blood splashed all on her face and clothes. Then she stopped. She stood up and turned around.

"Let's go home guys." She said smiling and everyone nodded shocked. But they felt relieved at the same time but they didnt know why.

End of Flashback

"Alright let's not think about that right now let's worry about Bre's baby shower." Jazz said standing up. Everyone agreed and walked outside to the backyard as everyone arrived.

Made this chapter pretty long next chapter is Bre's baby shower and let's just say its not gonna turn out like Bre wanted to.