Chapter 21

Mateo

I laid down playing in Bre's hair as she slept. I was serious about what I said. I'm tired of seeing her in pain. I never seen her have an actual smile. I never seen her smile without forcing it. I wanna see her smile from true happiness. I wanna take her misery away. I wanna be the one to show her the love she should've had when her parents died.

"AYE TEO WE BACK!" I heard Ayo big mouth ass say. He needs to shut up. He came in Bre room.

"Nigga shut up she sleep." I said throwing a extra pillow at him.

"Damn my bad lil nigga. So what ya do while we was gone?" He asked.

"Nigga nothing we just chilled." I said.

"You lying but ok." He said chuckling walking out the room. I looked at bre and smiled she looked so peaceful sleeping. She started to shift in her sleep. Then she slowly started to wake up.

"Heeyy sleepy head." I said smiling. She smiled then frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Did we actually have sex or was it a dream?" She asked confused. I smiled.

"We actually had sex but imma call it making love." I said and she giggled and nodded.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW YA DID SOMETHING TEO YOU CANT LIE TO ME!!" Ayo yelled busting in Bre room.

"Nigga shut up." Bre said throwing her phone case at him.

"Why ya gotta keep throwing shit at me." He rubbing the back of his head. Then he jumped on the bed laying on both of us.

"Aye bre remember that time when we were younger and your parents convinced our mom to let the three of us take a bath together and they forced us to take one." Ayo said.

"Omg yes I remember that and they just thought it was the cutest thing in the world and Mateo was tryna rape me." Bre said as we all laughed.

"No I didn't yo but was to close to my dick." I said laughing. We all laughed.

"No on Teo's 8th birthday and you beat up that one boy for putting ice cream in me and Keke's hair." Bre said laughing. I swear that day was funny.

"He made me mad thinking that shit was funny thinking he could do some shit like that to my lil sisters well lil sister and girlfriend now." Ayo said confused off of what he just said. Bre giggled. I shook my head laughing dumb ass.

"Our first time seeing Bre get her ass beat was funny." I said laughing. Ayo started busting up as Bre mugged us.

"That wasn't even funny. My ass was hurting for like 3 days after that. I was crying my eyes out as ya cried in laughter. I was so mad at ya. Then ya helped my parents catch me as I tried to run from them." She said hitting us.

"What they offered us the rest of the candy they had stored in their room." Ayo said shrugging.

"I hate ya." She pouting.

"We love you too." We both said smiling.

Later that day

"MEL HURRY UP WE GOTTA GO!" Ayo yelled. We was going out to eat and Mel wanted to take forever.

"Ok ok I'm coming gosh beauty takes time." She said. Then her and Bre high five each other as my mom and Keke nodded in agreement.

"Girls." Me, Ayo, and Kyren said shaking our heads. So we headed to this kinda expensive restaurant. We all just wanted to go eat out and Bre decided to invite her friend Jazz and her dad. So we got seated in a private area so the fans wouldn't disturb us.

"So who is this Jazz girl Bre." My mom asked.

"Well from what I remember she's really pretty, she's really chill, if she doesn't like you she will tell you straight up. She's fun to be around she's always honest, and She should be 18 by now." Bre said. Seems like she's always been the youngest. Shortly after we seen my boy Chris brown walk in with a kinda short light skin girl with straight hair. She looked mean asf.

"JAAAAZZZZ!!" Bre yelled jumping up.

"IS THAT MY BABY GIRL BRE!" She yelled running to Bre. Then started crying.

"Come here Mel I didn't forget about my other baby girl." Jazz squealed. Mel got up smiling. Its nice to see friends reunite with each other after some years.

"Girl Chris Brown fine ass adopted you?" Bre and Mel asked with big ass smiles on their face.

"Bre sit down and introduce her to everyone." Ma said and she nodded sitting down.

Bre

I haven't been so happy my little trio have been reunited and I just hope Jazz and Keke gets along.

"Ok everyone this is like my big sis Jazz, Jazz this is Momma B, her Son and my big bro Ayo, my bestfriends Keke and Kyren, and momma B other son Mateo which is also my boyfriend." I said smiling.

"Boyfriend." Jazz squealed. I nodded. "Awwww my baby girl is growing up on me." She said smiling. I giggled.

"Oh wait its nice meeting you all I hope in the future we all can be really close." Jazz said.

"So Jazz you finna pretend that I'm not here." Chris said. She rolles her eyes.

"Jesus this man, everyone this is Chris Brown he adopted me I'm sure you all know almost everything about him already." She said. I laughed.

"Wassup ya." He said. Then he looked at Ayo and Teo.

"Aye I want ya to be in another one of my  videos." He said to them. They both nodded.

"How's baby Roy?" Ayo asked.

"She's doing good bad as always though." He said.

"Where is my baby at anyway?" Teo asked. Chris scrunched is face up and Jazz rolled her eyes.

"She with her crazy ass momma." He said. We all laughed at him and Jazz face expressions.

My life is slowly taking a turn and I like so far. I'm around people I love a lot. I hope it doesn't change. I just have to hope for the best.

Jazz at the top