Chapter 26

Mateo

I walked in Bre room to see her laying on the floor. I stared at her as she just stared at the wall. I chuckled and picked her up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My stomach hurts." She mumbled against my chest. I took off her shirt and rubbed her stomach.

"My poor baby." I said and kissed her stomach. She giggled.

"Aawwww ya so cute." I heard Zay voice say. I looked to see him and the rest of the dumb niggas right in the door way.

"Zay when did you get here?" I asked.

"Like 30 seconds ago." He said and plopped on Bre bed.

"Wassup sissy pooh." Zay said.

"Hey Zay." Bre said said.

"You ok you like you about to pass out." Zay said.

"Yea I'm ok just tired." She said.

"Umm Bre have you ever thought that you were pregnant in anyway?" Ayo asked. She looked at him like he was the stupidest person on earth.

"No, but I'm not pregnant for sure." She said and laid on me.

"Bre you have been moody, your appetite is like 10x worse than what it usually is, and it seem like your umm Teo say the last part." Ayo said.

"He's tryna say your boobs, ass and in more places are getting bigger." I said. She stared at me.

"So your calling me fat?" She questioned. Then she started to tear up.

"No no no baby your far from fat I'm not saying that." I said kissing her. Oh lord.

"Maybe you should go to the doctor to see what's wrong with you Bre." Key suggested. She looked at him and then me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright let's go put your shirt back on." I said and put my shoes on. "Well we will see ya later." I said.

"Tell the girls where I'm at if they ask." Bre said and she grabbed my hand.

At the doctor

"So Bre you have been throwing up, your appetite has grown even more, and your mood change" Her doctor Ms. Selena said.

"Well when was your last period?" She asked Bre.

"Last week." She said. Ms. Selena nodded.

"Okay pee in this cup for me." She said and Bre did as told. "Ok I'll be back with your results." She said and walked out.

"You ok?" I asked. Bre shook her head.

"What if I am pregnant." She said.

"Ok so what." I said. She started crying.

"But I'm only 17, and I'm going to be pregnant I know that was the last thing my parents wanted me to do." She said looking down.

"Look if your pregnant then thats ok because you got me, ma, Mel, Keke, Kyren, Ayleo, and the boys to help you. And I think your parents wouldn't be mad I think they would he proud so dont worry." I said. She nodded and smiled.

"Alright Bre seems that you are pregnant congratulations baby girl." Ms. Selena said. I smiled brightly. I looked at Bre to see a smile with tears in her eyes.

Skip skip skip

Me and Bre walked back in house to see everyone in the living room including my mom.

"Hey babies where you been Ayleo wouldn't tell me." My mom said.

"We been at the doctors." I said.

"For What?" She asked. I looked at Bre and she nodded.

"Well Me and Bre just found out that she is 2 months pregnant." I said.

"Oh my gosh are you serious Mateo this bet not be one of your little pranks." My mom said.

"No ma she's really pregnant." I said smiling.

"WE TOLD YOU TEO SHE WAS PREGNANT!" The boys yelled. I laughed.

"Aawww my baby Bre, are you hungry baby when was the last time you ate?" My mom asked.

"Like before the doctor." Bre said.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked.

"I think we all know that answer." Zay said.

"TACOOSSS!" Bre yelled smiling.

"Knew it." We all said.

"Tacos it is." My mom said smiling walking in the kitchen.

Bre

So I'm pregnant I never thought this day would come so soon. I wonder what my parents are thinking of me right now. I hope there not disappointed.

"Bre I'm so happy for you." Keke said smiling and rubbing my stomach.

"I can't wait until your stomach start growing." Mel said cheesing extra hard.

"Awww my baby Bre is having a baby omg I think, I think I'm gonna cry." Jaz said tearing up.

"Omg no don't cry your gonna make me cry." I said hugging her.

"I wanna be the God Father." Key said excitingly.

"Sure you can be it." I said smiling.

"Wow were going to be actual parents in 7 months." Teo said smiling super hard. I never seen him so happy. I'm glad he's happy.

"Bre can I ask you something?" Teo asked.

"Go ahead." I said. He sighed.

"What do you think Jameer would think if he found out. Because you know some of his friends still goes to the school and so does Jamara. Do you think he might come after you or something?" He asked. I sat there because I honestly don't know.

"I honestly dont know because he's sneaky. I just gotta be careful." I said. He nodded and kissed cheek.

Later that night at dinner

"So Bre how do you feel right now?" Ma asked.

"Umm I dont know maybe scared or nervous because I have another living thing growing inside of me right now." I said and she nodded.

"Thats gone be painful I could see it now." Malak said.

"No shit Malak." Mel said slapping him in the back of his head.

"Well not necessarily sometimes when women give birth they dont feel a thing and thats because they always ate healthy and they always moved around a lot. So Bre might be lucky because she eats fruit everyday and shes always moving around." Ma said. I hope I don't go through that much pain.

Aawwww Bre's pregnant

I'm speeding up this book so I can finish it but imma make sure it still makes sense