Chapter 3

Bre

I'm at home right now crying in my bed. I snuck through my window since school isn't over. I always lock my door so nobody would know that I'm here.

My cousin really tried to embarrass me like she hates me that much. Her, her brother, and they momma know I was raped. They caught my "uncle" and his brother. They couldn't say that I wanted the sex because I was tied up to a bed crying. They took my virginty at 14 and they got caught last year. Once they get out of jail there dead.

I heard my aunty voice from downstairs. She sound like she was talking to somebody. They  stood by my door talking.

"She's at school right now but you can't be here while she's here to be honest I don't want you here at all." She said and her voice sounded soft.

"Girl I can be here whenever I want I don't care about that little bitch." A male voice said then they walked away. Who were they talking about and about what.

Later that night

I walked out my room and walked downstairs everyone was there.

"Where you going?" My aunt yellena asked.

"Its not that you would care
Anyway." I said and walked out slamming the door.

I don't understand why they ask me all these questions when they dont give a fuck about me. Like I really wouldn't care if I was in foster care or living by myself illegally.

I put my head down as I walked down the street to my next victim house. I literally kill people every night. I walked like 3 blocks down and I got there. This one was my ex boyfriend house he got something to do with my parents death.

I walked to the back yard climbing in a tree. He was sleep I jumped through his window. I sat on top of him. I actually miss being with him but he cheated. He started to move and he opened his eyes. He jumped.

"Who the fuck are you?" He Asked. I smiled and took my mask off and I kissed him.

"B-bre what the fuck." He said. He knows its me just by the way I kissed him.

"Hey baby, so you wanna tell me why you were involved with my parents death." I said smiling.

"W-wha-." I cut him off.

"Don't fucking lie to me." I said pointing my knife between his eyes.

"A-alright I didn't do anything I just knew about it. Actually that was the real reason why we dated just to find information on your parents. But I actually started to like you I called off the plan but they threatened to kill you too. So I kept going I tried to tell you but I couldn't. I-im sorry Bre." I stared at him with tears streaming down my face.

He looked at me and kissed me. I kissed back but I shortly pulled away.

"You could've said something and we could've dealt with it...... I'm sorry as well." I said looking in his eyes.

"W-wha-." I stabbed him in his stomach. Then I covered his mouth as he screamed.

"J-just k-know that I l-loved you." He said and I stabbed him in his head.

I got up putting my mask back on. Then I started walking towards the window but I froze and dropped my knife. Seeing a figure with a afro staring directly at me. It looked like Mateo's afro and it looked like his little panda mask.

Mateo

I followed her again as she went to the next house. She went to her ex boyfriends house. After she killed him I slid in the room. She started walking to the window but was met face to face with me. She was frozen she even dropped her knife.