Chapter 23

Bre

I'm bored and hungry Mateo is taking to long to come back. Him and Ayo left to go get some food. They taking forever  and its making me mad.

"BRE WERE BACK!" I heard Teo voice yell out. I zoomed downstairs snatched my food and headed for the stairs.

"Thanks guys." I said running up the stairs and into my room. Shortly after Mateo walked in.

"So you wanna tell me what happened yesterday when you were sleep." He said sitting next to me.

"I dont wanna talk about it right now." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Alright I won't force you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Bre you seen T-. Nigga I've been looking for yo ass." Momma Bowles said walking to my bed smacking him upside his head.

"Ow did you have to hit me?" He asked rubbing his head.

"Anyways I'm leaving for a couple of months on a business Ayleo is in charge if he call me about one little thing imma beat yo ass through the phone." She said. He smacked his lips.

"Mom I'm 17 almost 18 chill I don't need Ayleo bum ass to watch over." Teo said rolling his eyes.

"This bum ass will still beat yo ass though." Ayo said walking past my door smacking on chips.

"Shut up Teo. Bye bre." She said kissing my forehead and slapping Teo in the back of his head. Then she walked out. I giggled.

"Why do I gotta be the one always getting hit." He said rubbing his head.

"Aww poor baby." I said kissing his ear.

"AYLEO IMMA WHOOP YO ASS!" We heard momma Bowles yell. We got up and went to go see what happen.

"Momma it wasn't me dont hit me." He said flinching and covering his face.

"What happened?" I asked as me and teo stood there clueless.

"This nigga canceled my flight so now I have to wait 2 hours for the next one." She said mad.

"Shit." Mateo mumbled.

"It wasn't me I swear." Ayo said scared as hell.

"Mateo." I kinda growled. Then I side eyed him. He started sweating. His face had fear all on it.

"U-umm m-mom Im sorry I thought that was something else that I canceled until I realized what it was." He said playing with his fingers. She glared at him. She swung her hand up as we all waited for her to hit Teo but she snatched the keys out ayos hand and unlocked the door.

"Dont tear my house up love you guys and be safe." She said then she walked out. We ran out side.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO MA AND BE SAFE." We yelled. She smiled.

"IM REALLY SORRY MA ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!" Teo yelled she laughed and pulled off.

"Idiot." I said slapping him in the back of his head. "Thats why you always get hit." I said shaking my head.

*3 weeks later*

"JAAAAZZZZZ!" Mel yelled.

"WHAT DAMN!" Jaz yelled back.

"When are the cookies going to be done?" She asked. Jazz huffed.

"In a min be patient cupcake." She said. Mel nodded laying her head in my lap.

"So jazz wassup with you and that boy you've been with?" I asked smiling.

"Who Lucas?" She asked.

"Yes bitch Lucas Coly sexy ass girl wassup with you and him?" I asked.

"Girl nothing we just chillin for now." She said. "Nah but what about Mel and what's that curly head boy name again it start with a M." She said.

"Oooohh Malak ole sexy curly head ass." I said laughing.

"Omg nothing we just friends." Mel said. Me and Jaz looked at each other and started laughing.

"Friends my ass." We both said laughing.

"So bre who sexy." Mateo said coming from upstairs.

"You baby you sexy." I said and the girls giggled.

"Mhhhm sure. But ya niggas said they on they way over here." He said kissing me and going to the game room. I shook my head.

"Ya betta snatch them sexy niggas." I said as I whispered the last part.

"I HEARD THAT BRE!" Mateo yelled.

"What the hell how he hear that?" Jaz asked.

"He only hear shit when he want to." I said.

"NO I DONT SHUT UP!" He yelled again. I laughed at his dumb ass.

"HEY BITCHES IM BACK!" I heard Keke voice yell.

"WE ARE IN THE KITCHEN KEKE!" I yelled and soon after her Kyren and this other fine as boy walked in.

"KEKE KYREN I HAVENT SEEN YOU GUYS IN FOREVER!" I yelled jumping on them.

"Its only been 2 days bre." They both said laughing.

"So what but who's this?" I asked looking at the boy.

"Oh this is our cousin Jay Jay." Kyren said.

"Wassup lil mama." He said to me. I just stared at him. "Damn you fine." He said grabbing my hand. It feel like I just fell in a trance this nigga is just fine.

"Yea I know she is fine huh." Mateo said walking into the kitchen snatching my hand away.

"Oh wassup Mateo." Jay jay said.

"Jay jay I will kill you back up this all me right here." Teo said.

"Oh word. I see you cuz shawty fiiiinneee." He sung.

"Oh shit this nigga can sing." I said squeezing the fuck out ta Teo hand.

"Damn Bre let go." He snatching his hand away.

"I'm sorry wooooooooo I need to sit down." I said then the door bell rang. "I'll go get it." I said answering the door. I answered it to see Malak and Lucas sexy asses bro what the hell.

"You here for the boys or Jaz and Mel?" I asked. They chuckled.

"Both lil mama." They said. I nodded and walked away leading them to the kitchen.

"Its to many fine niggas in this house." I said leaning againts the refrigerator. Everyone looked clueless. Then Malak and Lucas came in and the girls understood what I meant.

"Bre imma beat yo ass." Teo said.

"What I'm pretty sure you be calling other females sexy to. I mean look at Jazz, Mel, and Keke you can't even lie and say they not sexy and I'm not even saying that because they my friends." I said and everyone agreed.

"You ain't Neva lied." Ayo said walking in the kitchen.

"JAAAAZZZZ DID YOU CHECK THE COOKIES!" Mel yelled.

"Jesus imma kill you Mel." Jazz said then she checked the cookies and pulled them out the oven. "Their finished child." She said.

"YAAAAYYYY!" Me And Mel yelled jumping up and down.

"Yall are so childish." Mateo and Malak said.

"So what and nobody told the lil negros that names start with a M to say something." Me and Mel said.

"Ya just haters." Teo said and Malak agreed.

"Yea sure." Mel said as I rolled my eyes. Everyone else giggled. They all need help.