Chapter 18

Bre

I laid across my bed eating fruit snacks and drinking a Snapple and watching a movie with Ayo long ass laying on my back. He said he was "comfortable" but my back getting ready to break.

"Aye Bre you see-." Teo said walking in my room.

"Wassup lil bro." Ayo said smiling.

"So this what we doing now you fucking with my brother." Teo said getting mad.

"Nigga shut up all we doing is watching a movie. Maybe if you cared about her you would know that she starting to be afraid of boys. So I'm tryna help her not get scared by spending the whole day with me. You should already know I won't do that to you and plus my baby Keke on her way so that would be even more wrong." Ayo said throwing a pillow at him. Oh yea Keke and Ayo date even though Keke 17 and he 20 but oh well.

"Move nigga damn." Mel said pushing Teo out the way. I giggled as she jumped on the bed putting her feet on Ayo's butt.

"Unt unt this feel weird move yo feet." He said wiggling around making my back hurt more.

"Nigga stop moving." I said getting ready to slap him.

"BBBBBJJJJJJJJJ!!" I heard Keke voice.

"UPSTAIRS!" I yelled. Then her and Kyren pushed Teo out the way.

"Ya ain't gotta push me." He said. Keke just glared at him.

"Anyways who's this shes pretty." Keke asked.

"Keke and Kyren this is Mel. I've known her since my very first time going to foster care and she been there for me since. Mel these are my bestfriends Keke and Kyren." I said smiling. They all smiled at each other and said hi.

"So what we watching?" Kyren asked ploppin on my bed.

"The boondocks." I said smiling. This really my favorite show.

"Ok we gotta change the way we are cuz Ayo big ass hurting my back." I said getting up.

"Yea and Mel feet keep going up my ass." Ayo said. We all laughed.

"You know you like that shit." Keke said.

"Aaww damn its like that." Ayo said acting hurt. Keke giggled.

"I'm just playing big head." She said laughing.

"Teddy bear come here." I said referring to Kyren. He came to me and I laid on top of him cuddling with him.

"Bre you look so comfortable." Ayo said laughing.

"And tiny." Keke said. I smiled.

"He's always so warm so it makes my body feel good." I said smiling. Kyren was always a person I could cuddle with or just hug. Especially when I felt sad or mad his hugs cheered me up so fast.

"Teo you could stay in here if you want to." I said. He looked hesitant but climbed in the bed. Oh yea this bed big as fuck so we was all able to fit and still had room left on the bed.

So it was Teo on one end, me and Kyren cuddled in the middle, Mel on the other end, and Keke and Ayo cuddled at the end of the bed.

"You guys look so cute like that." Mel said cheesing hella hard.

"Mel stop he's my best friend." I said giggling.

"Now that I look at ya, its true ya do look cute like that." Keke said agreeing.

"Hush up child." I said giggling. I turned my body around facing Kyren. I dont know why but I felt like kissing him. I mean it wouldn't be my first time kissing him or us kissing period. I looked at him and smiled.

"What." He asked with that perfect smile.

"Nothing." I said smiling. I leaned up and kissed him softly. He sat there kinda unwarned but soon kissed back as he added tounge. We pulled away smiling. I laid my head down on his chest and went straight to sleep.

Mateo

I'm pissed the fuck off. She kissed him in front of me like what the fuck. I know what I'm doing is wrong but really in my face and with my homie. Even though they kissed before infront of me but that was when my feelings wasnt as strong as they was now.

I really fucked up. I can't really be mad but it still makes me upset. Now she's asleep. Kyren slowly falling asleep. Everyone else looked at them smiling. Then back at the TV. I sighed and walked out going to my room.

Keke

Finally I get a damn pov sheesh. Anyway as ya know I'm Keke Bre's best friend I'm 17 soon to be 18 next month. Me and Ayo been dating for the past 2 weeks. Anyways I can't stop smiling after seeing what I saw. I havent seen Kyren and Bre kiss in a long time.  Kyren did like her but he wanted to stay as her best friend so their relationship wouldn't change. He said that he rather be her best friend than boyfriend because he already know that he's going to hurt her. Bre knows that and understand that. I just wish Teo never did what he did. Like he's like a brother to me and to do my baby girl Bre like that is not acceptable.

"Babe you still up?" Ayo asked tapping me.

"Yea I am." I said looking at him. Were the only two thats up.

"So how you like Mel?" He asked.

"Shes coo I like her, I think were gonna get along really good." I said smiling.

"You think Bre is going to end up forgiving Teo?" I asked. He sighed.

"I'm not sure, because she shows no emotion towards him." He said to me playing in my hair.

"Let's just hope for the best." He said I sighed and nodded. Yea I guess I just gotta wait until something happens. Its all up to Bre's choices and Mateo's actions

Tiara at the top