Chapter 2

Bre

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I sluggishly rolled over and grabbed my phone looking at the time. It was 6 in the morning I had to get up for school.

"GET UP LITTLE BITCH YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS READY AND OUT MY HOUSE FOR SCHOOL!" My aunt yellena yelled.

"IM UP SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN YOU EXTRA AS FUCK FOR NO REASON!" I yelled back and it got quite.

I went in my bathroom taking a quick shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. I stared in my closet trying to figure out what I want to wear. I decided my whole outfit should be this.

I walked downstairs grabbing some snacks and walking right out the door

I walked downstairs grabbing some snacks and walking right out the door. I got in my car and left. Yea I'm 16 with a car I have a drivers license and everything. When I got to school I see the popular boy Mateo Bowles and his friends. People say I'm the popular girl but I don't really fuck with nobody like that. I keep my circle small I fucked with 3 people but now it's 2 since I killed the bitch last night.

The two I hang with are the people I've known since pre-k. Their names are Keke and Kyren. Their twins I wish I had a twin but I was the only child. Kyren is bisexual though but he like girls more. He don't dress gay so a lot of people doesn't even know.

The girl I killed last night I've known since diapers. Her name was crystal but she hurt me bad I can't say why well not now.

I walk to my locker in the hall way as Mateo goes to his which is right next to mines. He stares at me from the corner of his eyes. He's so weird and a bit strange in a cute way though. I walked away as the bell rung but he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him.

"U-uh I u-uh I-Im sorry." He said and let me go. I looked at him and nodded walking to class. I see Keke and Kyren are already here so I go to my desk which is next to theirs and start talking to them.

Mateo

I don't know why I grabbed her hand we don't even communicate and we have all our classes together. I go late everyday. I walked to my squad and we all break off walking to class.

"Mateo, Zay, and Ashley why are
you guys late?" My teacher Ms.K asked. By the way Ashley is my annoying ass girlfriend.

"Umm no reason." Zay said I walked to the back of the class to my seat which is right next to Bre. Then Zay is on the other side while Ashley sits in the front with her friends.

This is art so we barely even do shit. But I looked at Bre as she talked to her friends Keke and Kyren. Her smile is just gorgeous. Then her cousin Jameer walked in I can't stand that nigga.

"Aye bitch why did you leave me and Jamara at the house?" He said grabbing her hair.

"Nigga move and you got yo own fucking car both of ya lil bitches ain't my problem. I wouldn't even give a fuck if ya got hit by a car because I would laugh and be happy asf." She said smiling then she punched him.

"Oh Yea and another thing stop putting yo hands on me before I put yo ass in the hospital. Then make sure they put yo ass on life support. Then I will sneak in yo hospital room and pull the cord just so yo ass could die." She said while laughing. Once again she made me do that Devilish Smile.

He walked away sitting at his desk. Funny how the teacher didn't hear a word she said.

At lunch

I sat at my table staring at Bre as she walked in. Crazy thing about it we all sit at the same table but she doesn't talk to nobody but Keke and Kyren. They both always says she have to warm up to us. But we've been like this since the 7th grade. She still haven't spoke to us.

I just wish I could talk to her.

I seen that Jameer tripped her. She got up and punched the
Shit outta him. I really don't understand why he treat her like that they live together for crying out loud and that's his little cousin. If anything he should be protecting her.

"Why can't you just leave me alone." She looked at him with a Cold Look. He smiled and walked away. She sighed walking to the table we sit at.

"You ok Bj?" Keke asked she nodded smiling.

"Your lying so we can talk later ok." She said and she nodded again putting her head on Keke shoulder. I was staring at her and she seen me. I quickly looked away what's up with me.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" Jamara yelled  while standing on the table.

"THAT BITCH BRE AKA BJ GAVE HER VIRGINTY TO MY DAD WHEN SHE WAS 14!" She yelled and everyone go quite staring at at Bre.

"BITCH WHY YOU LYING YOU KNOW DAMN FUCKING WELL YO DAD AND HIS BROTHER RAPED HER. YOU HATE HER THAT MUCH THAT YOU GOTTA DO THIS I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!" Keke yelled mad asf. When it comes to Bre keke doesn't play.

We all looked at Bre and she had tears streaming down her face. She got up and walked towards Jamara grabbed her by her ankle swinging her down. She looked at her with that Cold Look. She punched her and banged her head on the table making her pass out. She had the look With No Remorse she walked out as the tears still came down her face.

We looked at Keke and she had tears running down her face.

"I can't believe her own blood would do some Cold Shit like that to her." She said looking mad.

I guess even your blood would treat you wrong.

Kyren and Keke at the top