Chapter 24

*Time Skip Senior year close to graduation*

Mateo

I'm finally 18 and soon about to graduate out of high school. Only 3 more months to go. Me and Bre did have some problems but were ok. But she doesn't trust me like she use to. Right before school started I cheated on her with my ex. I didn't mean to Ayleo and Key dumb asses got me drunk and high. I left and ran into her one thing let to another and Bre caught us. The scary thing about it she just shook her head and walked away with tears in her eyes. Until that day I've been doing so much for her. Like I begged her for another chance like I got on my knees and cried for another chance. She gave me it but she told me she didnt trust me like that. So our relationship is strong but I want it stronger and with her trust.

"Baaabeeee." Bre called out.

"Yes." I said as I put my pants on.

"Let's stay home today." She suggested. I gave her this look telling her no. She pouted. "Oh my gosh w.e nigga." She said walking out my room. That girl. After about 5 minutes I was fully dress and I went downstairs to see Bre taking snacks as always.

"You know ma gone be mad that you taking all them snacks." I said laughing. She smiled.

"I know but its ok because all I gotta do is blame it on you or Ayo." She said smiling.

"Unt un you ain't blaming shit on me." Ayo said walking in the kitchen.

"Your evil." I said. She smiled. "But you looking Cute Mami." I complemented.

"You looking cute too." She said kissing me. She had on this.

And I had on this

And I had on this.

(I like what he was wearing in this pic so I cropped the picture)

"Alright let's go." I said grabbing her.

"Wait I'm not done eating my cake." She said with a full mouth. Her and Ayo was just stuffing they mouth with cake.

"No we gotta go or were gonna be late." I said dragging her out the house since everyone else left.