Chapter 12

Bre

I walked in the house around 10pm. But before I could take one step further I felt something hit me upside my head and I fell to the ground. I felt my head as I got dizzy I looked at it and seen blood. What and who hit me. I looked up and seen Yellena with a big metal pot. I started crying a lot.

"JUST KILL ME. IM TIRED OF LIVING YOU MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE SO END IT. AT LEAST ILL BE AT PEACE AND I WILL FINALLY BE WITH MY PARENTS AGAIN!" I yelled with full blown tears. I can't take this pain anymore I can't.

"Awwww yours tears are finally out of nothing but sadness and not sadness and anger." She said smiling.

My tears just kept coming. The women I once loved is going to kill me Yellena use to be my favorite aunty thinking about it bring back memories. Memories of me, her, my uncle, Jamara, and jameer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm 5 years old right now and I'm at my Aunty Yellena house. She said she was going to make me brownies. I wanted to make them with her so that's what were doing.

"Mommy I want brownies." Jameer said walking in the kitchen.

"No boy you had yo sweets for today. Its Bre turn." My aunty Yellena said. He pouted and walked away.

"Aunty look." I said and when she did I put some of the brownie mix on her nose. I giggled.

"Oh no you didn't you little munchkin." She said picking me up and tickling me. I laughed and she smiled big.

"I love you baby." She said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too auntyyyyy." I said and giggled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Auuuunttyyyyyyy!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"What what." She said out of breath did she run?

"I need help getting down." I said while pouting.