Chapter 8

Bre

I walked in the house seeing Yellena and 3 men on the couch I didn't really care. I ran to my room packing some clothes so I could hurry up and go to Keke house. Then Keke texted me.

Best💍💜💦~ I'm sorry Bre but my mom is tripin saying I gotta come home for some reason she been in a really bad mood lately I'm sorry ill make it up to you I promise I love you imma face time you later.

I texted her back saying it's ok I understand. I texted Teo asking him if he can come over and he said he will be over in 10 minutes.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some snacks and I seen Yellena wasn't here anymore and just them three men. I know damn well she did not just leave me here with 3 men and I just got out the hospital. They look like they up to no good.

"Damn lil mama gotta fatty." One said walking in the kitchen. Then the other two walked in agreeing.

"Damn baby girl for only a 16 year old you bad as fuck. Imma need to hit that." Another one said.

"Ya not touching me." I said grabbing some fruit snacks.

"Girl shut that shit up and drop yo pants I ain't getting paid for nothing." The last one said I looked at him like he was stupid. Yellena paid them to rape me. She's really that cruel. Then I felt a pair of arms around me from the front and back.

"Move get off of me." I said pushing them away well trying.

"Damn she already getting me hard as fuck." The first one said.

I tried to run but one of them grabbed me by my hair and swung me on the floor. Then the other two started ripping my clothes off.

"No please anything but this." I cried trying my hardest to get away.

"Nah baby girl I'm getting paid and you not about to fuck with my money." One said ramming himself inside me. I screamed so loud the whole damn block probably heard me.

As one was shoving their dick harshly inside of me the other was squeezing the fuck outta my boob and the last one was kissing all over my body.

"LET ME GOO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled crying my eyes out. Please somebody help me.

"Damn baby you feel good aight next." He said pulling out and cumming on my stomach. Then before you know it the next one slammed inside of me and it felt worse.

"MATEO MATEO HELP ME MATEOO PLEAASEE!" I screamed out I was screaming my lungs out.

"Next then round 2." The second one said. Then the last one came and slammed his self inside of me and it hurt 20x more. I screamed in so much pain. Blood was everywhere and cum. I was so close passing out and I was barely able to scream anymore.

"Mateo please." I said and as soon  as I said that Mateo, Ayleo, and Key walked through the door. Then they started to beat they guys ass. Then  Mateo ran towards me.

"Oh my gosh Bre I should've been here earlier I'm so stupid. Fuck umm its gone be ok everything will be fine." He said picking my body up and then I passed out.

Mateo

Oh my gosh she just got out the hospital what the fuck even happened. I called everyone up and told them what happen. I'm sitting next to the hospital bed Bre is in as she just laid there crying. She woke up a little after they started hooking up the cords and stuff. Then Keke and Kyren burst through the door. Keke looked really hurt and guilt was all over her face what the fuck.

"Oh my gosh Bre I'm sorry I should've never left. I should've just told my mom to hold on. This all my fault this is my fault. I should've went in the house with you and everything. I'm so so sorry." She said as her tears ran down her face. Bre looked at her and smiled.

"Keke its ok I'm fine Mateo got me here in time. Its not your fault. Your my best friend and I wouldn't blame you for one little mistake its ok." Bre said as her tears constantly fell. Bre hugged her still crying. I'm so irritated and confused now like uuugghh.

"Bre what happened?" I asked. She sighed.

"So when I walked in the house as Keke waited in the car I seen three men and Yellena sitting on the couch. I didn't pay it no mind I just ran to my room and started packing. Then when Keke text me saying she had to go I just went downstairs to get some snacks. I seen all three men on the couch staring at me and Yellena was no where to be found." She paused and took a deep breath. You can tell she hate talking about stuff like this.

"When I walked in the kitchen they walked behind me saying I gotta fatty and I'm bad asf for a 16 year old. Then they was saying that they was gone hit. I looked at them like they were stupid and said that they weren't touching me. As soon as I tried to run I got pulled down to the floor and they were talking about they was getting paid for this and I need to stop playing with they money and they raped me. Out of all the times iven been raped this literally been the worse." She said crying her eyes out.

"I can't believe your own fucking blood paid people to rape you. That's out of fucking hand." Ayleo said mad as fuck.

"My family members were known to hate me." She said crying to the point were she couldn't breath.

"Shhhh calm down it's ok baby girl I promise you nobody will ever rape you again ok." I said looking in her eyes.

"You promise." She said as her crying died down.

"Promise." I said smiling at her. She did a little smile and I kissed her. She kissed me back. I really love this girl.

Let's just say promises are made to be broken