Chapter 35

Time skip Narah's Birthday & Bre is now 7 months soon to be 8.

Ayo

My niece birthday is today aayyyyyyeee! I'm more excited than anyone here why? I honestly dont know. I kinda want kids but I'm going to wait because I'm sure Keke is not ready.

"Uncle Ayo, Uncle Ayo!" Narah called out jumping on me. I smiled at her and she looked so adorable.

"Wassup lil mama you ready for your party?" I asked

"Wassup lil mama you ready for your party?" I asked. She nodded and giggled. I put her down and she ran off somewhere.

"Babe come here!" I heard Keke yell. I jogged to our room to see wassup. "Help me, I can't get this on." She pouted. I laughed and grabbed her hips and kissed her neck.

"Maybe I should help you with something else." I whispered in her ear as she moaned a lil bit. Dont worry we gone make it quick..................................Maybe.

Mateo

So I'm tryna put this Maui outfit on and Bre keep tryna get freaky with her pregnant ass. She already dress with her cute belly poking out.

"Babe  come on I have to get dress or Narah is going to be late to her own party." I said trying not to give in.

"Baby pleeeaaaseee." She grabbing my dick and kissing on me.

"F-fuck B-bre no s-stop." I groaned. She sighed and started pouting. "I promise when we come back I'll give you some." She smiled big and nodded.

"Ya ready so we can go?" I heard Key ask on the other side of the door.

"Um yea hold up, go get Ayo and Keke and make sure they ready." I said.

"Aight I got you." He responded and I heard his footsteps walk away.

Omniscient

Meanwhile with Ayo and Keke they were nowhere near ready anymore. Ayo kept going round after round after round. Keke couldn't take it anymore she honestly thought she was gonna die. Key walked down the hall to their room and knocked.

"Teo wanted to know if ya was ready so we can go?" Key asked.

"Fuck." Ayo mumbled. He was getting ready to cum and he knew he was been supposed to be ready.

"Um yea give us another 10 minutes then we will be out." Ayo said.

"Aight." Key said walking away from the door. Ayo cummed and pulled out. He picked up Keke went in their bathroom and turned the shower on.

10 minutes later

Ayo and Keke rushed down the stairs as everyone waited for them. Everyone got in the var and was on there way to the hall.

Narah was having a blasts especially because she had both her parents at her birthday. Even though she's only two now she's really smart. She was happy and everyone else was as well, only for that moment though.

"Breeeeeeee." Someone called out. That voice was the only voice that made Bre scared. She snapped her head towards the door to see Jameer, Jamara, and Ashley.

"If ya dont leave imma kill ya right here." Teo said. Jameer laughed.

"Aawww is this my little cousin she's so adorable, hi lil mama." Jameer said to Narah.

"Dont say shit to her." Bre said standing in front of Narah.

"I can't come to my cousin 2nd birthday?" Jameer asked with a creepy smile.

"Leave Jameer." Bre said and she was getting pissed.

"Your not having another kid by this nigga." Jameer while pulling out a gun.

"Say bye bye to little ole baby in your big ole tummy." Jamara smirked. Jameer pulled the trigger.

Before Teo was able to get to them they were already gone.

"Is mommy gonna be ok?" Narah asked.

"Yea baby girl shes gonna be fine." He said on the verge of tears. "Come on baby, not this again pull yourself together. I can't lose you or my little soldier in there." He said as tears streamed down his face.

Bre became unconscious as soon as she got shot. Everyone thinks she's going to die because she also stopped breathing and the baby stopped kicking.

They rushed to the hospital and Teo was trying to keep calm for the sake of Narah but he was losing it.

"Mateo calm down, Narah just watched her mom get shot she don't need to see her dad go crazy." Ayo said. Mateo took a deep breath and nodded.

"Doctor we have a pregnant patient who have been shot and her and the baby stop breathing we need you." A doctor came running down the hall covered in blood. Then a lot of nurses and more doctors rushed down the hall.

"Oh god oh god." Mateo started to go crazy.

"Mateo dont do it. Grab Narah and comfort her she looks confused and scared. Me and Keke will deal with the news about Bre. Now go." Ayo said and Mateo calmed down once he heard his adorable daughter name.

He looked at her and she was crying. He sighed and walked to her and picked her up.

"Hey hey stop crying mommy is going to be ok. Mommy is strong." Teo said smiling.

"Will mommy he sleep for a long time again?" Narah asked.

"I dont know baby, I rest dont know. For now we just gotta wait. Ok?" Teo said.

"Ok."

3 hours later

"Family of Bre Sandras." A doctor called out. He was a bloody mess and had a successful look on his face but also a terrified look.

Teo was sleep along with a sleeping Narah in his arms so Ayo let him be. Him and Keke dealt with the doctor.

"Thats us." They both said.

"Bre and the baby is fine, we were having major difficulties but she pulled through. She's a fighter and won't give up. She lost a lot of blood so she will have to stay here for a bit. Now that she got shot. There is a high risk of her dying or the baby dying when she's giving birth. She will also give birth really soon." The doctor said. Ayo and Keke took in everything and thought how are they going to tell Teo.

"We basically got good and bad news." Keke said. Then Teo walked behind them.

"So did you find out anything?" He asked with a still sleeping Narah. Ayo sighed.

"Promise not to have a fit." Ayo said.

"Just tell me." Teo said getting ready to cry.

"The doctor said that her and the baby survived. Since she got shot she will be giving birth reslly soon." Ayo said smiling as Teo smiled as well. Soon Ayo dropped his smile. "But their is a high risk of her dying or the baby when she gives birth." Ayo said and thats when Teo thought his life was over.