Chapter 17

Nobody

Bre laid in the hospital bed crying she's been in the hospital 3 times in less than a year. Mel laid in the hospital bed with her playing in her hair crying with her. Mel have always been there for Bre since her first time coming to the foster home. It was always Bre, Mel, and their other friend Jazz but she got adopted by a famous person a year ago. Mel never been adopted a lot of people seem to look pass her but Bre told her she was going to convince Momma B and Momma Ashley to come with her. She dont want to leave her again.

Bre

I really love Mel even after I left her she still has my back no matter what. I also want her and Keke to meet. I wish that Jazz was here as well but Mel said that they talk on the phone a lot and they met up a couple of times.

"Thank you Mel." I said dosing off.

"No problem baby girl." She said and kissed my cheek.

The next morning

I woke up with my body rapped around Mel's body. I got up slowly making sure not to wake her up and went to go pee. I came back and seen her up.

"Morning BreBre." She said smiling.

"Morning Melbear." I said cheesing. I got back in the bed. Then a nurse came in smiling.

"Morning Bre how you feeling?" She asked.

"Morning and I guess I'm ok just a little sore." I said. She nodded and gave me some pills to take.

"Ms. Ashley is signing your release papers now." She said walking out. I sighed here I go.

"You need help because you were kinda struggling to walk and I wasn't sure because of the pain or because you just woken up." Mel said.

"I think a lil help." I said. Then Momma Ashley walked in.

"Ready girls?" She asked. We both nodded walk in to the car.

Momma Ashley pulled up to the foster house and parked the car. I breathed in and out.

"It's alright I got you no matter what." Mel said. I smiled.

"Yea me too and I already beat they ass yesterday. They had a good ass ass whooping I don't think they want another one." Momma Ashley said. Me and Mel both laughed. I love her.

I walked in the foster home seeing all eyes on me. Jacob and the rest of them ran up to me.

"Bre I'm so so so so so-." I cut him off.

"Save it, I dont care for your pathetic ass sorry. You should've never done it in the first place. To be honest I wished ya would've killed me. You put me through that much pain killing me shouldn't have been a problem. So save your little sorry because I could care less about it but just know, I will never forget." I said as I whispered the last part smiling. Mel looked at me crazy for a bit but shook it off.

"umm hello." I heard a familiar female voice say. I turned around so fast.

"Maaaaaaaaa!" I yelled jumping on her. She smiled so big hugging me tightly.

"Unt unt get off my momma lil nigga." Ayo said walking through the door. I giggled a bit.

"Shut up palm tree." I said then Teo walked through the door with a girl.  I didnt even bother speaking to him.

"Hello ma'am were you adopting my baby girl Bre?" Momma Ashley asked.

"I sure was." Ma said.

"Oh ma, momma Ashley can Mel pleeeaaassseeee get adopted with me I dont want to leave her again." I said. They both smiled.

"Well I dont mind, its just up to Ms.Bowles if she wanna adopt 2." Momma Ashley said.

"I dont mind." Ma said. We both squealed.

Me and Mel went to go get our stuff. It took us a while but we got it. We walked back to the front to see Momma Ashley in tears.

"You two behave oh I'm going to miss my babies." Momma Ashley said.

"We will and were gonna miss you too Momma Ashley." We both said hugging her.

"Alright let's wait in the car as momma finish lil nigglets." Ayo said. We nodded and walked to the car. We was sitting in the car and me and Mel was talking about her meeting Keke and Kyren.

"Sooooo Teo you not gone speak to her?" Ayo asked. Teo looked at me.

"Hey Bre." He said smiling. I frowned.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"Oh shit." Ayo said.

"Awww damn." Mel said.

"U-um Bre this is my g-g-gg-i-ir-rrlfriend Tiara, Tiara this is like my b-best fr-iend Bre-." I cut him off.

"Stuttering problem or nah." Mel mumbled but we all heard her. Her and Ayo laughed high fiving each other. I giggled.

"No I'm his associate my name is Bre. I wish ya the best." I said.

"Dumb ass nigga." Ayo mumbled but we was still able to hear him. Then momma got in the car.

"Ayo who you calling a dumb ass nigga?" She asked.

"Teo." He said. She looked in the backseat and looked at Teo then me as I had my arms crossed mad ass hell and pouting, then at Tiara as she sat clueless, then at Mel as she shook her head.

"Dumb ass nigga." Ma mumbled but we was still able to hear her. I giggled a bit.

Mateo

I know ya probably saying I'm dumb but I'm not. This bitch is just clingy off of dick. Ever since Bre went to the hospital I started smoking especially when she went to foster care. Then one day I got so high I was fucked up I met Tiara and we fucked. I told her we can be just fuck buddies but she turned that into a relationship. Every time I tried to break it off she cry. I dont know what to do when it come to that crying shit unless you my mom, Bre, or Keke those were the only girls I was able to comfort.

We pulled up at the house and helped Bre and her friend with their things. We actually moved in a bigger house. Its only like 2 blocks down from the old house. As I brung Bre's last bag in her room. I sat on her bed.

"I dont want to hear your excuses I'm getting tired of being treated wrong." She said. With no emotion. She's officially broken.

"You broke your promise you promised me I wasn't going to get hurt again but I ended up in the hospital then in foster care then I got raped and beat for 2 weeks and I just got out the hospital today. I'm tired of the lies, I'm tired of the bad treatment, I'm tired of the broken promises, I'm tired of being broken I just wanna be free but it seems like that can't happen." She said walking out. What have I done.

Mel at the top