Chapter 22

Bre

Dont you ever wonder why people care for you so much. Why they cry over you or with you. I do I just dont understand it. People always hated me but a small amount of people cared for me no matter what. I appreciate that so much and I love all of them. I just sometimes wish my life was a little more satisfying.

"BREEEEEEEEE!" Jazz yelled clapping in my face. I snapped out of thought looking at her and then around at everyone else. They all looked worried.

"Bre are you ok?" Mateo asked. I nodded unsure.

"Your crying though." Mel said. I looked at her confused. Keke grabbed my hand and putting it on my face as I felt the tears streaming down my face. I just stood there. (By the way everyone is back at the house including Chris and obviously jazz).

"What's wrong baby?" Mateo asked. Coming towards me. My breathing picked up. What is wrong with me. I dont know or do I? I dont even know why I'm crying.

"You were in deep thought and then you started crying." Kyren said. I chuckled.

"I'm fine guys, because I wouldn't be able to tell you what's wrong even if I wanted to." I said. Everyone looked confused.

"What you do you mean?" Ayo asked.

"Because I honestly dont know what's wrong with me. I honestly think I never will." I said and smiled walking to my room. I flopped on my bed going straight to sleep.

"Mateo be careful and make sure the kids are not in the street." I said as I rubbed my 5 month old stomach. Watching Mateo, my 5 year old daughter, and my 3 year old son play with the water guns.

"Imma be fine baby and I got you." He said smiling at me. I smiled back drinking some lemonade.

"Its so hot huh baby?" I said to my stomach and I felt a kick. I hope I have another girl.

"GET OUT THE STREET NOW!" I heard Mateo yell. I shot my head towards him as I seen him throw the kids on the lawn and a car smack into him. I jumped up so fast running to him.

"MAAATTEEOOOO!" I yelled running to him. "Baby you ok, please say something to me come on talk to me." I said crying and holding his head up.

"I'm sorry Bre I love you the kids and including our unborn take care of them." He said smiling and then he closed his eyes.

"Narah go get the phone and call your uncle Leloo now. Mykey go inside and call your grandma now go now." I said to both of them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry but Mateo did not make it. I am truly sorry for your lost." The doctor said. That replaid in my head. Keke hugged me as I started screaming into her chest.

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard and I looked seeing Ayo punch the wall then a security guard. This is a nightmare.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"For the talented, kind, smart, Mateo Bowles. We will cherish his soul pray for his soul as he rest in peace. This was an unexpected death for us all. But it was time for Mateo to go. We pray for his Lady and kids, including his mother, brother and his close friends. God is over all of us." The Pastor said as I laid my head on Keke's shoulder crying my eyes out.

"Sister Bowles, Brother Ayleo, Sister Bre and kids you may view the body first if you like." The Pastor said we nodded. As I walked up there my heart instantly started pounding. My breathing got heavy and my eyes started to water. Once I hit his casket and seen him I instantly started crying. I couldn't take it anymore I cried and I cried hoping he would just wake up. But he didnt, Ayo grabbed me bringing me back to my seat trying to calm me down. But nothing was going ever calm me down again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Raising 2 kids on your own and being now 8 months pregnant are stressful and painful. Right now I'm standing in my room with a gun in my hand debating should I end it now. My kids are looking at me scared not knowing what's going on.

"Mommy are you ok?" Narah asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes I'm okay. But what I'm about to do is going to hurt a lot of people I hope when you grow up you don't do it. Mommy loves you both and also your baby sis Nadiah. I always will and daddy loves you guys as well. I just can't do this anymore. One day you will know the whole truth about Mommy and Daddy past especially Mommy's. Okay I love you." I said kissing both of their for heads then rubbing my stomach. Nadiah kicked me the  last kick I will ever feel.

"We love you too mommy and including daddy." They both said I smiled as tears came rushing down my face. I grabbed the gun and put it against my temple.

"I love you." I whispered. Then all I was able to hear was a gun shot and my kids screams. Then my body went numb and everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

             In loving memory of
                 Mateo Bowles
Loving father, brother, and friend
       Gone but never forgotten
             Fly high baby boy
                 1999~2028

             In loving memory of
                   Bre Sandras
        Loving mother, daughter,
                   And friend
        Gone but never forgotten
               Fly high babygirl
                  2000~2028

"I miss you guys."...............

"Bre baby wake up its a dream wake up baby." My eyes opened and I seen Mateo I was sweating, crying, and breathing hard. I hugged him super tight. It was just a dream.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded still crying and hugging him.

"I'm just so glad your alive." I said kissing him. He smiled laying me down and taking my sweaty clothes off.

"Its to hot for clothes." He said. I giggled. Then snuggled in his sleep. Was that dream telling me something it felt so real. Maybe I've just been in my own world to much.

That dream bre had

Was it part of her future? Who knows

Curious of who said I miss you at the end I bet you are

Everything will come together as you continue read