Chapter 5

Bre

I woke up the next morning to screaming. I smiled already knowing why. My aunty burst through my door crying. I thought I FUCKING LOCKED MY DOOR.

"Come on baby James and Jessie is dead." She said crying. I laughed and layed right back down.

"Not my problem I'm glad they rapist ass is dead." I said while laughing. She grabbed me by my ankle and swung me out the bed.

"Bitch get your ass up and let's go." She said trying to scare me.

"No bitch now move." I said kicking her in her mouth.

"I just told yo dumb ass that it's not my problem. They raped me so I'm glad they dead." I said walking out my room into the kitchen. I seen the police were here.

"Umm excuse young lady do you know what's going on?" A police officer asked.

"My rapist ass uncle and his rapist ass brother is dead and I dont care. I'm truly happy that they are dead." I said eating some frozen grapes.

"Wait why did you call them a rapist. Why are you happy?" He asked sitting in front of me on the kitchen stool. I sighed knowing he not gone leave until I tell him why.

"Because them two men took my virginity when I was 14 I'm only 16 now. They raped and beat me. They got caught last year and was put in jail. Then they came back like 2 weeks ago. For a whole week they raped me to a point I couldn't move and they beat me. Then yesterday they came in my room trying to do things to me again but I jumped out my window with the little strength I had." I said looking down.

"So now I'm happy to be honest I never did like them from the start. Then when I started to get older they looked at me weird. Then they touched on me. Then I ended up getting raped and beat." I said as a few tears rolled down.

"Well now you don't have nothing to worry about their completely dead. Whoever killed them made sure of that." He said. I smirked eating my grapes. Only if he knew who actually killed them.

"Bre got get ready for school." My aunt Yellena said grabbing me by my arm tight asf.

"Bitch don't touch me." I said pushing her. The police officer stared with confusion. I just walked to my room getting dress. I decided to get somewhat cute.

I walked downstairs and out the door before somebody was able to talk to me

I walked downstairs and out the door before somebody was able to talk to me. I got in my car and sped off.

"BREEEEEEE!!" Keke and Kyren yelled jumping on me as I walked in the hallway.

"We missed you, I know you going through alot but you could of at least opened your window or answered your phone. Since the devil wouldn't let us in the house." Keke said. I laughed at her.

"Hey did you see the news this morning 2 brothers were found dead this morning in a house." A girl said walking past us. I smirked.

"You killed them?" Keke and Kyren whispered shocked. They know what I be doing. I nodded smiling from ear to ear.

"Glad you don't have to go through that anymore." She said. I nodded as we walked to class.

When I walked in class Jameer was looking straight at me. He did not stop staring until I got in my seat. He was really scaring me.

"Why is Jameer looking at you like that?" Keke asked. I shrugged my shoulders cuz I really don't care.

Lunch

I was walking to our table when this boy bumped into me. He looked at me with the most disgusted look. He looks new as well.

"Your excused bitch." He said pushing me.

"Nigga who tf you calling a bitch I will beat yo ass." I said getting in his face.

Jameer

I sat at my table as I heard people arguing. I looked up and seen Bre arguing with the new boy his name is Kevin.

I seen Mateo getting ready to get up and go over there. So I jumped up walking over there. Then I realized Kevin was about to punch her. He swung and I pushed Bre out the way as I got hit in my face hard as fuck so I ended up falling straight to ground. I held my face in pain.

Everyone looked shocked and confused. Especially Bre. I stood up still holding my face. I walked up to Bre and whispered in her ear.

"Its ok I will protect you for now on." I said in her ear and I walked away to the nurse office.

Bre

I stood there lost at words he never done this before. What's up with him. Mateo ran to me and looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded still shocked about Jameer.

"I don't know why Jameer did it but imma beat yo ass now that my brother got hit." Jamara said punching me in my face. Then I started beating her ass. I blacked out.

I came back getting handcuffed and Jamara getting put in a ambulance. What the fuck did I do.

"U-um excuse me sir what happened?" I asked a bit confused. I looked up and seen it was the police officer that was at our house this morning.

"We meet once again. But you will know once we get down to the station." He said putting me in the car. Oh my gosh.

Jameer

School is out now so I went home and went straight into Bre room. I sat on her bed waiting for her to come home.

3 hours later

I ended up falling a sleep but I woke up to yelling down downstairs.

"BITCH YOU THINK ITS OK TO PUT MY DAUGHTER IN THE HOSPITAL!" My mom yelled.

"HOE SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YO DAUGHTER WOULD'VE NEVER TRIED TO SHOW OUT SHE NEVER WOULD HAVE GOT HER ASS BEAT!" Bre yelled back.

"NOW LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE YOU END UP JUST LIKE HER!" She yelled again and walked upstairs a whole lot of nervousness ran through my body. Then she came in her room.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room get the fuck out." She said as she had tears running down her face. I looked down.

"Wait I have something really important to tell you. This is something I've been keeping inside for a long time now." I said looking in her eyes. She sat down on her couch. I waved my hands towards me so she can sit next to me.

"Ok wassup?" She said as she sat directly in front of me. I sighed. Im so nervous but I have to tell her. I can't keep it in anymore.

Ooooooh what's up with Jameer

What does he have to tell Bre

How would she react