Chapter 27

Bre

Im so scared like its the middle of the night and it just hit me that Im going to be a parent. Im literally just laying here deep in thought. Omg what if Im not a good enough parent or what if our baby hates me. All these thoughts are just running through my head. I cant sleep for shit and its irritating me. Imma just go to Teo room because this shit not working for me. I walked down the hall to his room hella slow because it was dark and i couldn't see and i keep thinking something gone pop up and scare me.

"Breeeeeeeee." Something slured my name in a whisper. I stopped in my tracks. Oh hell no.

"See this what we not finna do. Aint nobody about to snatch me up kidnap me or anything I dont care if I am pregnant. But Im not white so im fasho not about to figure out who called my name." I said as I talked to my self. I hurried to Teo room but it was loud ass footsteps running behind me and who was gone turn around to see what the shit was not me. I swung Teo door open and slammed it as he jumped out his sleep.

"Damn Bre wassup." He said.

"There is something in the hall way following me and calling my name the mothafucka had me fucked up." I said. Im mad now who ever the fuck it is need to not play with me unless they wanna die and if they already dead imma send they ass to hell.

"Bre calm down Im sure it aint nothing." Teo said chuckling and pulling me in the bed. I sighed and he started kissing on my neck.

"Teo move Im not in the mood right now." I said irritated but slowly giving in like a punk. He chuckled againts my neck and i felt him smile. Then I heard more whispers.

"Breeeeeee Teeeooooooo come play with us." A voice called out.

"Damn Bre you led them in my room." Teo said getting up and turning his light on well trying to. It wouldnt turn on for some reason. "What the hell wrong with my light?" Teo questioned hisself. I just stayed on the bed staring at him. Jesus we about to die. 

"Well maybe the power went out or something." I suggested. He nodded.

"Yea maybe you- WOOAAHH!" He yelled and stumbled back a bit as his bedroom door swung open and a person with long hair stood in the door way. The shit look like the hoe from rings oh hell no this bitch got me fucked up.

"OH HELL NO TEO I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IM OUT THIS BITCH!" I yelled as i threw one of Teos basketballs at the thing leg it fell and I ran out and grabbed Teo hand we was running down the hall and heard.

"Oh so ya think ya can throw a basketball at me and get away with it nah ya about to get it." I turned around like a dumb ass and seen the thang running towards with full speed and twitching. We ran downstairs and tried to run to the door but I seen a box that sat open me in front of the door.

"Hell no I aint fucking with that damn box." Teo said and he picked me up and ran towards the kitchen. But nope Something was standing there with a  knife in its hand and it ran towards us. Bro I am not trying to die tonight.

Mateo

See this the shit Im not about to fuck with. Who ever in this house got me fucked up. In a minute Im about to start stabbing these things because they in almost every exit in the house.

"Umm Teo." Bre said. I looked at her.

"You ok whats wrong?" I asked as I put her down. She grabbed her stomach.

"Im really hungry right now." She said giving me the cutest pout ever. I smiled. 

"Can you wait just a little longer until I figure out whats going on." I said.

"I think I can." She said holding on to my arm. The we heard a crash upstairs. We looked at each other and shook our heads and continue our journey downstairs.

10 minutes later

Bro we've down here for 10 fucking minutes nothings happening downstairs but its shit happening upstairs and whispers on the stairs. Bre slowly falling asleep well kinda. She groaned and I heard her stomach growl.

"Teeooo Im hungry I need food." She said whining a bit. I cant have her go another minute without eating. So I stood up.

"Imma go get  you something from the kitchen you gonna be ok right here." I said and she nodded laying on the couch.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a whole bunch of small snacks. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see the It clown. I grabbed the closest thing to me which was a pan. I grabbed that shit and knocked the fuck outta them.

"TEEEOOOOO, TEEEEOO!" I heard Bre yell, oh hell no. I ran so fast to her it wasn't even funny. I seen like three things in front of her and she was curled up in a ball holding her stomach and crying.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled and tried stabbing them since I grabbed a knife.

"Wait wait Teo its us stop." They said laughing. Then Key, Ayo, and Kumo pulled the mask off. Malik came out the kitchen with the It mask off and rubbing his head. Keke came out the box by the door. Then everyone else came from upstairs with costumes on.

"Guys what the fuck." I said. They all was laughing.

"Sorry we had to get ya back from last time." They said. I looked at Bre. She was still crying and holding her stomach.

"Bre you ok what's wrong?" I asked getting worried. She pointed to her stomach.

"I-it h-hurt." She said crying harder. I picked her.

"Come on because I dont know what to do and I'm scared." I said walking out the door.

We made it to the hospital and we asked for a doctor you guys dont know how scared I am because she's crying like super hard. She won't stop she just keep saying it hurt.

"Oh my gosh Bre what's wrong." Her doctor said coming in. She just pointed at her stomach. "Alright let's see what's wrong." She said.

10 minutes later

She walked back in and smiled

"She's fine she was just having cramps. Thats common for pregnancy but what cause the pain to be a lil worse she was scared about something. Make sure she eats something right away." Her doctor said. I nodded. Then I walked out with a sleeping Bre.

"I'm gonna kill all of ya." I said getting in the car.

I dont know what was the point of this chapter I guess Halloween next week I was in the Halloween spirit for the moment but the next chapter I'm doing another time skip.