Chapter 29

Bre

So guys I'm hella mad right now why I'm about to tell you. So me and Teo sleep and I hear whispers but I thought I was tripin I mean I'm sleep so yea. Then next thing you know I felt Mateo body being snatched away from me. I popped up so fast and see 2 females standing over us. The cocky bitch he was with in high school and the hoe he was with when I was back in foster care Ashley and Tiara. How the fuck they get in this house you will found out now.

"AYYYOOOOOOOO." I yelled. He ran in here so fast. When he saw what was here he tried to look clueless.

"Morning sis." He said smiling.

"Dont morning sis me. How the fuck they get in here and why are they here?" I asked.

"Ok so they came asking for Teo but I told them he wasn't here but they pushed me out the way and I had just woke up so my body was barely woke and alive and they easily moved me out the way soooooo yea." He said. I threw a pillow at him.

"Your an idiot." I said rubbing my head and getting out the bed.

"Oh so its true that your pregnant." Ashley said smiling.

"Jaaameeeerrr." Tiara called out. Then soon revealed the demon and his sister. To be honest I didnt know how to feel. Ever since I've been living here I felt proud and felt like I wasn't scared of anything or anyone.

"Hey cousin." Jameer said walking towards me.

"Go near her and I'll kill you." Teo said with gun to his head.

"You sure you wanna do that." Tiara said pointing a gun at my stomach.

"Aye guys you seen ay- what the hell." Keke said coming in here. "See this where ya got me fucked up." She said typing hella fast on her phone and walking out. soon after she came back with Jazz, Mel, Kyren, Key, Zay, and Imprint and they all had guns.

"So the rest of the boys on there way." Key said.

"So this what we not finna do." Keke started off.

"We not finna have that gun pointed at my sister stomach thats for damn sure." Mel said.

"And we not finna have ya hoes coming up in here demanding shit." Jazz finished off and pointed her gun at Tiara head. "I dare you to pull that trigger bitch you won't see the light of day ever again in life not even in yo after life you will see nothing but darkness." She said smiling. Which scared me.

Soon after Jamara put a gun up to Jazz head and Keke put a gun up to Jamara head. Then Ashley put a gun up to Keke head which leads to Mel putting a gun up to Ashley head.

"So who's gonna pull the trigger first." Teo said smiling. I seen Ayo creeping on the side coming to me.

"1." Keke whispered.

"2." Ayo whispered.

"And that will be me." Tiara said and slowly pulled the trigger.

"3." Ayo yelled. The he tripped me and I fell back as the bullet hit my dresser. Then Jazz fired and everyone else dropped to the floor. Only one person got shot and that was Tiara and she's dead.

Keke

Yea they got life all fucked up. Imma about to start killing them with no mercy. You know what let me calm my nerves.

"Alright so who's next." I said smirking. Never mind I can't calm them.

"So are we done here or we gone have more dead bodies laying around." Ayo said helping Bre off the floor.

"Hmmph we not done." Jameer said. "Let's go ya. But just know next time its going to be more of us." He said walking out with the rest followed behind.

Mateo

One thing you not gone get past me is fucking with my baby Bre. That shit is out asf. I would dead ass kill a nigga or a bitch over her. Thats the love of my life I can't let nobody hurt her or my unborn. But we all stared at Tiara dead body. Thinking how we getting this bitch up outta here.

"Guess we gotta get rid of it." Bre said laughing.

3 hours later

Damn it took us exact 3 hours to finish that shit for one her body was heavy asf. Two Bre and the girls had a hard time getting the blood up because it stained the carpet floor but we finally got the shit done.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit 12 here 12 here." Zaya said running in the room. Him and the rest of the boys got over here right after Jameer and them left.

"Nigga calm down." Ayo said.

"My bad but they downstairs waiting for someone at least 21 or old- hold up I am 21 and older fuck wrong with me ya boy 22." Zaya said walking back downstairs. I swear I think he's mental. But we all walked downstairs.

"Umm hello officer can I help you?" Ayo asked.

"Umm yes we were told that gun shots were heard in this area like 3 hours ago have you heard them?" He asked.

"No we all just got home like a hour ago so we dont know what's going on." Ayo said.

"Alright thank you for your time and sorry for bothering you." The officer said.

"Oh no its ok and no problem." Ayo said smiling and closing the door.

"It took them 3 hours to bring they ass here nigga bye." Jazz said laughing.

"I swear man the fuck type of shit is that." Bre said laughing then she paused. "I'm hungry now." she said looking at me and smiling.

"I got you baby girl." I said smiling.

I might go up to 40 chapters and I'll be done with this book if not it might be less

Look at that Jameer and Jamara is back let's just say there going to be in the way alot