Chapter 34

Bre

So right now me and Mateo is on our way to the doctor. I kinda hope I am pregnant. If I am I hope its a boy.

"Hello how can I help you?" The lady at the desk asked.

"I have an oppointment with Doctor Selena." I say smiling. She smiled.

"Ok just sign in here and you will be called shortly." She said. I nodded and did so.

"You better be pregnant." Teo say cheesing hard.

"Nigga you was trying to get me pregnant?" I asked laughing.

"Yea nigga I want more kids at least three." He say smiling. I giggled.

"Bre Sandra's." The doctor called out. We stood up and went to her.

"So what seems to be the problem Ms.Bre?" Selena asked.

"Everyone thinks I'm pregnant so I'm here to find out." I said and she nodded. So she told me to pee in the cup and all that stuff.

Skip to the results

"Well Bre it seems like your 4 months pregnant." Selena came walking back in the room. "Would you like to find out the gender?" She asked. I nodded.

She had me lay back and put this cold gel on my stomach.

"Let's see, oh your having a boy." She said smiling.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

So me and Teo was excited all the way home. Narah is going to be happy because she told me the other day she want a brother.

We walked in the house and everyone stared at us.

"Soooo." Ayo said.

"I'm pregnant guys." I say smiling extra hard Keke jumped up so fast.

"How many months boy or girl?" She asked.

"She's 4 and its a boy." Teo say smiling. Then Narah came walking up to us.

"Mommy why is Aunty Keke rubbing your stomach does it hurt?" She asked touching it.

"No mommy is pregnant with your little brother." I said. Her eyes lit up.

"Yaaayyy little brother." She ran around and jumped on Teo. He smiled.

"Your happy." I say smiling. She nodded smiling harder then ever.

Mateo

Ya dont know how happy I am. My baby is pregnant with my second child. I'm like the happiest man in the world. I love her so much and I'm going to marry her soon.

"Daddy?" I heard Narah asked.

"Yes baby." I said looking at her.

"Why you smile so creepy?" She asked. I laughed.

"Its nothing baby dont worry about that." I said picking her up and tickling her.

"Come on my number one ladies let's go." I say smiling as we went to me and Bre room.

I softly tossed Narah on our bed and started tickling her. Then Bre jumped on my back.

"I love you guys." I said as Bre slid off my back.

"We love you to." They both said.

"Can daddy get a kiss?" I asked both of them smirking. Narah giggled and kissed me and Bre hit my arm laughing.

"Your ugly." Bre said laughing.

"I still haven't got my kiss from you." I said smiling. She laughed and kissed me softly. It almost got heated until Bre stopped us.

"Nigga our daughter is here." She said hitting my chest.

"Oh my bad I couldn't help it." I said laughing. Then we heard light snores to see Narah sleep.

She's always quick to fall asleep. She take after her momma. Cuz Bre be falling asleep hella fast.

"So bab-." I stopped myself as I heard light snores in my ear I looked and seen Bre fell asleep as well. I chuckled like mother like daughter.

"I love you both always and forever." I said kissing both of their foreheads. They were both laying on my chest.

"Aye Teo you wanna go to the mall?" Ayo came busting in my room.

"Nigga sshhh they sleep." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh shit my bad I'll leave you be to your boyfriend and daddy duties." He said chuckling.

"Nigga shut up." I said laughing.

"But we about to go to the mall imma just bring some food back for ya alright any suggestions just text me or I'll just call you when I get ready to get the food." He said and walked out my room.

At least he's useful at times. I chuckled to myself. I have a crazy ass family.