Chapter 9

Bre

Once again I'm getting let out the hospital. At this point I don't care if I die. People always find a way to hurt me. I walked in the house greeted with a slap across my face. I looked up to see my aunty standing there mad. I don't know why she won't kill me already, at least I'll be at peace. To be honest I'm patiently waiting for my aunty to try to kill me because I'm going to let her.

I sighed walking away but ended up falling because she pushed me and I hit my face on the stairs. I just layed there. I really don't have the strength today.

"Aww why you not putting up a fight little bitch? I should put you BACK in the hospital." She said while laughing.

I stood up only to be thrown back to the ground. I just sat there taking the beating. I don't care anymore.

"Get out my face ugly bitch." She said and she kicked me in my stomach. I didn't even try to block it.

I got up slowly and walked to my room. I locked my door and went to my bathroom and locked it. I found some old pill bottles and some new ones and I found a Pepsi why I don't know and I don't drink that shit. But I grabbed the pills and put like 10 each in my mouth from each bottle. Then I chugged the Pepsi down. I hope I die now because Yellena taking to long to kill me.

Mateo

I was in my room listening to music and I had this feeling that Bre was hurt. Like something was happening. I thought it was nothing but it was making my stomach feel funny. Then I thought I had to take a shit but I didn't have to.

I ran out the house and went to hers. I ranged her doorbell so many times. Jamara answered it and looked at me with lust.

"Yes Mateo." She said smiling.

"Is Bre here?" I asked and her smiled dropped.

"No that bitch ain't here. But you should chill with me." She suggested. I just walked away. Jamara is pretty she's just a hoe and her attitude is not cute.

I climbed up to Bre's window and looked through it seeing nothing I opened it thank god its unlocked. I went in, her room is big as fuck but she's not in here. So I tried her bathroom but it was locked. I bust the door opened and seen her with pill bottle's and a Pepsi.

She was passed out so I'm trying to think what should I do. I thought and finally decided on something. This might hurt her but its ok. I stuck my finger down her throat. She started to gag I kept going further until she started to throw up. She finally threw everything up. She looked at me and started crying.

"Shhh it's ok I'm here for you." I said as I craddled her body. Then she fell asleep. I locked her window and got in her bed rapping my arms around her.

Jameer

I get home from football practice and I see my mom sitting on the couch. Then my sister walked out the kitchen.

"Hey mom wassup Mara." I said. They both looked at me and waved. I walked upstairs to my room and put my stuff up. Then I walk to Bre home. I knocked no answer I tried to opened the door but it was locked. She's probably sleep so imma leave her be.

I went back to my room and got in the shower. I was thinking about a lot but mostly about Bre. I know she's my cousin but I've literally been in love with that girl since we were little. She use to like me as well but I guess she don't remember.

I walked out my bathroom with just my boxers on. Then I seen Mara on my bed.

"What?" I asked because the only time she's in here is when she want something.

"I know your in love with Bre." She said while smirking. I almost had a heart attack.

"Its alright I won't tell or will I. But then again she will forever be mine." She said smirking and waking out. What the fuck she mean by that.

The Next Morning

Bre

I woke up with arms around me. I kinda panicked not knowing who it was. I pushed them off my bed and who ever it was fell and groaned.

"What the hell Bre why you push me?" A voice that sounded like Mateo's said. I peeked over my bed and seen him rubbing his head. I giggled.

"I'm sorry but you kinda made me panic." I said he smiled.

"It's ok and we gone talk about last night. See you at school baby girl." He said kissing my forehead and jumping out my window. Then I got ready for school with something simple.

When I got to school I headed straight to class with Keke and Kyren

When I got to school I headed straight to class with Keke and Kyren. Then Jameer walked up to me.

"I need to talk to you later." He said and I nodded.

Around 5th period

I had a sub in my 5th period class so I just walked out. I was walking down the hall and then somebody grabbed. I looked and seen Jameer and we were in the teachers lounge.

"WAIT DONT LET THE DOOR CLOSE!" Jameer yelled as I tried to grab it but it was too late. Now we are stuck in here until somebody comes.

If you are confused the teachers lounge locks from the outside every time you close it. So you need a key in order to get out. This is bullshit.

"You don't remember do you?" Jameer asked.

"Remember what?" I asked. He sighed.

"When we were younger. That day at the park when that boy was trying to bully you." He said. Then I felt his warm breath on my neck. Making me nervous.

"Turn around I know you remember." He said. I turned around staring into his eyes. God those eyes. He leaned down and kissed me and for some reason I kissed him back and I liked it.

I will never forget that day. The day I told my first love my true feelings. I just try to forget but no matter what it remains.

"I will never forget that day it was a memory created by us." I somewhat whispered. He hugged me. What am I going to do?