Chapter 31

Bre

I walked outside as everyone complimented the way I look. I did look pretty I had this on.

(Just the dress, she had on different shoes)

Something simple and Teo had on this

"Hi everyone I hope your all having a good time so in about 5 minutes we will be opening the gifts

"Hi everyone I hope your all having a good time so in about 5 minutes we will be opening the gifts." Teo said out loud. I smiled I honestly thought I was not going to see the age of 18 but look at me I'm 18 and 8 months pregnant I wasn't planning on getting pregnant this early but it happens and its life.

"Breeeee you look so pretty." Momma B said. I smiled.

"Thank you ma." I said hugging her.

"Aww look at my baby wearing pink. I always said men look good in pink." Ma said to Teo.

"Thanks ma." He said chuckling. I smiled and walked away to the candy table I had fun decorating this table. I did a good job at it too.

"Alright I need everyone attention bre baby you ready to open the gifts?" Teo Asked I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me to the table. The first gift I grabbed was from Ayo and Keke.

"Aawww this is adorable." I said smiling. It was a onesie and it was supposed to be like a cloud of cotton candy and on the back it says 'sweet like cotton candy'.

The second gift was from Jazz. It was 2 outfits and some Jordan's. One of them Said 'fiesty like mommy' and the other one said 'charming like daddy' It was so cuuuuteeee.

"Aawww thank you Jazz." I said and she smiled. I picked up Teo's and he snatched it out my hand.

"Save the best for last." He smiling.

After about 20 minutes I was down to the last 4 which was all Teo's. I was smiling so hard. The first gift was like a tutu dress and on the back it said 'Daddy's princess'. The next gift was a pretty colorful blanket and that said 'Daughter of a Dancer and a Singer'. I decided to work on my singing more.