New students

Hello, my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm a high schooler, currently in 12th grade. I wouldn't call myself pretty, but I know that I don't look too bad. My blonde hair reaches my mid back, eyes are chocolate brown, my skin is light but not pale, and I dress pretty casually.

    I'm not like all the slutty girls that reside in my school, so I'm well respected between the schools staff...my parents..., and other people I meet. I'm a kind person who gets A's and B's in school, but I get bullied sometimes...

    The only thing that gets me by is my cat Happy. He's an adorable blue Siamese who loves to eat human food. It's not very healthy for him, but I try to feed him fairly healthy.

   Right this moment, I'm heading to Algebra class, with my favorite teacher Virgo. I turned the corner and entered the classroom, kids still hanging out in groups and talking to each other. I walk over to my seat and sit down next to my best friend Levy.

"Hey Lu, how are you?" She smiled at me.
"I'm good, how about you?" I asked

"Good. I hear that Ms. Virgo is having us change seats today to accommodate our two new students." She looked a bit sad, but had a fake smile on her lips.
"Awh...that means we won't sit together anymore..." I sighed

"It's okay Lu, at least we can sit together during lunch and our other classes."

     Ms. Virgo walked into the class and put her stuff down at her desk.

"Everybody sit down at your seats or you will be punished." She scolded.

   Everybody chuckled and moved out of their groups, moving back to their seats and sitting down. When all was quiet, Ms. Virgo took out her list of students.

"Okay kids, we will be moving seats. If I call your name, that means your seat is going to be changed. When I call your name, stand up and grab all of your belongings." She announced.

When she thought most of the class understood, she started to announce names.

"Levy McGarden, Gray Fullbuster, Elfman Strauss, Willow Burns, Tatanya Erza, Mirajane Strauss, and Jet." She called out.

I looked at my side and watched Levy pick up her belongings. She gave me a goodbye smile before the teacher started to move them.

"Levy, you will be sitting to the left of Gajeel." Ms. Virgo told. I looked at Levy and smirked at her, knowing that she's had a crush on Gajeel for years. He occasionally picks on her for being short, but I think she loves it. "Willow, your new seat will be on the right of Gajeel, behind Lucy."

'Crap crap crap crap.... Why her...why behind me?!?!'

The teacher finished moving students.

Droy | Erza | Jet | Gray
Bickslow | | me |
Levy|Gajeel|Willow | Laxus
Mira|Elfmin|Ever|Freed

"Okay, now where's our new students?" Ms. Virgo asked.

We all looked around the room, until we heard the door open. Two people I've never seen before strolled in looking all 'high and mighty'. One of them, pink haired, didn't look so mighty but looked annoyed.

"Sorry we're late miss, my step bro here made us late for the bus." The blonde one sighed, crossing his arms.

"It was your fault! You took too long in the shower and I had no time!" The pinkette argued back.
Before they got the chance to argue more, the teacher stepped in.
"If you two don't behave right now your being sent to the principals office." She scolded.

They both rolled their eyes and nodded in understanding.

"Yes ma'am.." They apologized.

Ms. Virgo gave them one last look before turning her heels and walking back to her desk.

"You two will be sitting next to Lucy over there. She's our top model student so I hope she'll be willing to help you out with what you've missed." She told them.

'Ughhhhh.... Now I have to deal with two idiots...'

I sighed and waved my hands toward them so they knew it was me. Before they could walk to their new seats, Ms. Virgo added one last thing.

"Oh, and introduce yourselves to your new classmates."

"Okay..well, I'm Natsu Dragneel." The one with pink hair stated, moving to my left.

"And I'm his step brother Sting." The one with spiky blond hair announced, sitting to my right.

When they were done introducing themselves, the teacher began her lesson.

"Okay kids, take out your homework from yesterday. We will be looking over it." Ms. Virgo pulled down a screen and turned on the monitor.

On the screen was the homework that we were assigned. While Ms. Virgo was giving out the lesson plan for today, Natsu leaned over to me.

"Hey Luigi, how long till class ends?" He asked

"Lucy." I said

"Huh?" He asked

"Lucy. My name is Lucy, not Luigi. And class ends in about an hour an fourteen minutes." I told him.

"Oh, sorry about that.." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't mind Natsu. He can be a real pain.." Sting said at my other side.

"Oh, I'm the pain? How about you?!" Natsu argued softly at Sting.

"Will you two be quiet?" Erza turned and gave the two a death glare.

They both nervously gulped and moved back into their seats. I smiled at how Erza scared them, but was immediately annoyed when I felt my braid get pulled from behind. I turned and glared at the girl behind me.

"What the hell was that for?!" I whisper-yelled.

"That's for trying to talk to my new boyfriend." She smiled, winking her eye to try and make me feel anxious.

"Who's your new boyfriend? Didn't hear that your slutty ass had one." I said casually.

She scoffed and crossed her arms, looking at me annoyed. When I knew she was done pestering with me, I smiled and looked forward, listening to the teachers instructions.

Herro peepo! I started working on this story about a year ago. There are probably multiple errors in grammar and spelling, but I decided that it was 'good enough'. If you like this so far, please comment and vote :). If you would like more stories similar to this (NaLu), then go to my account XD! You don't have to, It's just a suggestion because I'm not sure how long it'll take me to update; and you might wanna read something while you wait. Well, enjoy!!