A place to sleep

POV: Lucy

"So, did you find anything on them?" I ask Natsu, who was sitting at his desk typing away on his computer.
"Well, I found some dirt on them, but not much.. We'd need like, a hacker or something to find anything.." He mumbles.

'Wait..'
"A hacker?" I whisper under my breath. Realization hit me and I started jumping up and down. "Levy knows how to hack!" I said quickly, pulling out my phone and dialing her number. It rang a few times, but she answered.

"Hey, you all right Lu?" She ask

"Yes, I'm fine. But you know hacking right?" I asked hesitantly, unsure if my knowledge was correct.

"Yes. Is there something you need me to do?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes! I need you to find as much as you can on 'Succubus Eye'."

"Alrighty, I'll let you know in a few. Kay?"

"Kay. Bye"

We hung up and I looked at Natsu with some promise. "Alright, Lev's gonna see what she can do. For now, we need to figure out what we'll do when we have that info." I sat down on his bed and sighed.
"Well, there's not too much we can do at this moment.. We should just wait until tomorrow and see what happens." He says, standing up from his desk. I nod in agreement.

"All right- crap...what am I gonna do about my house...I guess I could rent an apartment, or just stay at a hotel for the night-" Natsu cuts me off.
"How bout you just stay here? I-I mean, if you want that is... We have plenty of spare rooms, and it would be part of my dept that I owe you.." He trailed off.

"I guess that would work..but I can't stay here forever.. I'll stay until this is over, then I'll get a house with the money I have in the bank." I hear my phone buzz, and look down to see a message by Levy.

L=Levy
H= Heartfilia

L- "hey, I found some stuff out."
H- "wow, it took you like, two minutes!"
L- "yeah...lol, but I found some interesting stuff. The only thing that popped up was for a business nearby. It's called 'Blue Pegasus'. It's an undercover drug rink/ bowling alley cover up. Why are you trying to find these people?"
H- "well..we need to do something.."
L- "and when you say 'we', you mean..."
H- "me and Natsu.."
L- "ah, I see. Keep me posted😜😏"

End of messages

" she said something about 'Blue Pegasus'. Can you find it?" I ask Natsu. He quickly walks over to his computer. Within a few seconds, he turns his chair to face me. "It's about 10 minutes away. Maybe we could go there tomorrow after school and get some questions."

I nod, but suddenly got overwhelmed by a yawn.
"You tired?" He asked. I nod again and feel my eye lids get heavy.
"Yeah..after a day of almost dying, you get kinda tired.." I chuckle.

He stands and gestures for me to follow. "I'll take you to a room you can sleep in."
I follow him out the room and to the left, Walking only a little bit to another door.
"Here, I think you'd like this room." He said, opening the door and stepping aside. I move in and look around. Two large windows are at the end of the room, with velvet drapes across them. The color of the room was a deep pink, with white trim on the edges of the wall. The bed was master size, with a white Cotten throw-over(blanket)

"W-wow..thanks.." I say softly, unsure how to take in the surroundings. This place reminded me of my old house..the one I lived in before my dad died, and that I loved before my mom died. The one with beautiful gardens; kind servants; and huge, interesting rooms.

"Goodnight Luce. I'll see you in the morning, Kay?" He asked, slowly closing the door.
"Alright, sweet dreams." I respond. He shut the door all the way and I couldn't help but feel an emptiness. I felt alone. Vulnerable. I guess it was the effect of almost dying. Being burnt to a crisp. Happy was the only one I had left, besides my friends that is. I nearly forgot that I had money as well. I could probably buy myself a mansion and still never have to lift a finger, but I don't want that life. I don't want my father's life.

I walk over to the bed, and snuggle in the sheets. My phone was nearly dead, but I didn't have a cord, so I just left it on the surface next to me. I felt the tired weighing down on me, and closed my eyes. Hopefully this time I don't wake to my arms binded.