Fire

POV: Lucy

  I wake up to the sound of Happy hissing. I look around, and feel tightness around my wrists and legs. 'What the hell-'

"I see you're awake now. Tell me something, what is your relationship with the prince?"A girl asks, stepping  in front of me with a gun in her hand.

"W-what do you mean?? Who are you??" I frantically try to loosen the ropes, to no avail.
  She chuckles and points the gun at me.
"How about you answer my question first? Either that, or the cat gets it."  She cocks the gun and points it at Happy, who protectively sits at the edge of the bed with his fur pointing in all directions.
"Don't hurt him!" I cry, shaking in a sharp inhale. "Look, I don't know who you mean... I don't know any 'prince', so this is just some misunderstanding! Please, I'll look the other way if you just let me and my cat go.." I choke out.

    Another person walks in, him also holding a gun and a wallet in his hand.
"Is this him miss?" The guy asked, showing an ID from inside the wallet. She study's it before looking back at me. "So you don't know him, aye? Then why is his wallet in your house?" She comes closer to me and moves besides the bed. "Tell me, what is your relationship with Natsu Dragneel?" She hisses, giving me a sharp slap across the face.

   'Wait..Natsu??'

"N-Natsu's my friend...why do you want to know this?? What do you want?!" I ask, before receiving another slap in the same spot.
"Stupid girl, don't you know how to hold your tongue? Ah whatever, you'll be dead soon enough anyhow."

    I look at her in fear as she walks off in the direction of the guy, pointing he gun up as shooting at the fire alarm. The noise made me and Happy jump, and he moved closer to the sheets. When they left the room, I began to struggle again, trying to break out of the ropes that bind me to the bed. Every time I move, the ropes grow tighter.

   After forever, I start to smell...smoke. Smoke is coming from under the walls next to me, and it suddenly feels like the room was on fire. 'Wait....fire??'
I notice smoke start to come from under the door as well, and I start to move my arms even more.
"HELP!!!" I scream, kicking and pulling and feeling the rope dig into my skin.

    My body feels vulnerable, and smoke fills the ceiling. Smoke was being inhaled. Suddenly, I hear glass shatter at my side. I turn my head towards the window, and see a figure coming in.
"Natsu.." I say softly. I felt my body feel extremely weak, and I soon didn't feel anything.

POV: Natsu

'Oh fuck...Fuck!..how could I let this happen...how could I lead them to her?? Hopefully I'm not to late...'
I take a sharp turn, and see Lucy's house. No cars were in the parking lot, except for hers, and I was about to feel a bit relieved. until I saw...smoke.
Black clouds coming from the Windows, tips of flames reaching the curtains.

    I step harder on the peddle and pull into the driveway, taking out a pistol from under my seat. When I walked up to the door, it felt like a furnace. 'Crap.. How am I supposed to get in??'
I remember that the picture had Lucy in her room, so I quickly run around and go to the left side of the house. Only one room  had no fire in it. I use the barrel of my gun and break the glass of a low window, and take off my jacket, using it to unlock and push up the shattered glass.

    I boosted myself in, and noticed a limp body spread across the bed. 'Lucy'
I walk over to her, and she whispers something really soft before closing her eyes. "Lucy?!" I shake her, but realize that this wasn't the time to see if she was okay. I took a pocket knife out and cut the tight ropes around her limbs, picking her up and walking over to the window. Happy jumped in front of me, nearly tripping me as he jumped out the window.

   I put her feet out first, and carefully lowered her onto the ground. Once she was down, I quickly jumped out, just in time before the room was filled with flames.