Where is Levy??

POV: Lucy

Time skip: at school

I walked up the stairs to the school and went in. 'Hm..Levy's not usually late...'
"Lucy?" I heard behind me.

I turned and noticed a tall boy with spiky black hair; him being Gajeel.

"Oh, hi Gajeel." I smiled. He gave a worried look and tried to speak.

"I-I need to tell you something...about Levy..." he said softly. I got concerned and moved closer, noticing that he was trying to be discrete by speaking softly. "What do you mean? Is she alright?" I asked worriedly. He combed his hand through his hair, trying to find his words. "Well... I went over to her house yesterday.. and we were reading in her room, until the doorbell rang... she went to go check it out, and a few minutes later, I couldn't find her anywhere..." He sighed, "I called the police, but they said that its too soon to assume that it was a kidnapping, but she wouldn't have just left without a word, right? Even her car was in the driveway and her purse was on the counter..." He groaned in frustration and glared at the lockers next to us, banging his foot against one that was slightly open.

"Calm down Gajeel.. We'll find her." I say calmly. Really, my heart was racing. 'Where the heck did she go?!' My mind asked.
"There was this picture by the door, but it could mean anything.. It could just be nothing.." He pulls a small piece of paper out of his pocket. On the paper was a picture of a giant eye. 'Succubus Eye?' I glared down at the piece of scrap paper. They've harassed Natsu, Burnt down my house, almost killed me, and now they've stolen Levy?? They've gone too far!!

"E-excuse me Gajeel, I gotta go.." I turned and walked quickly back to the schools doors, throwing them open with force. I saw Natsu with a small group of people, including Sting, Rogue, Lisanna and Mira. I walked up and pulled Natsu's arm.
"Natsu, I have to talk to you" I say insistently.

The rest have me a look, and Liz seemed a little annoyed.
"Come on Lucy, Natsu barley ever talks to me anymore.." She groaned, trying to keep a smile and a good mood.
"I apologize, but I must speak to him. Now." I fully pull him away and drag him over to the cars, where no one was around.

"Okay Luce, what's up?" He asked, looking at me with concern.
"They...they took Levy.." I say softly, placing the paper in his hand. "They took her! She's gone! W-we gotta help her, we gotta-" I paced back and forth in between the cars.
"They're going to hurt her..we gotta save her!" I felt some tears go down my cheeks, and Natsu grabbed at my wrist.

"Luce, calm down. We know where they are, remember? We just gotta wait till after school-"

"But what if they hurt her?! Or worse, kill her!?!? What, we're just going to sit here and do school while Levy's out there alone??" I stop pacing and turn to Natsu. He looked guilty and let go of my wrist, putting his hands on my shoulders instead and pulling me into a hug. My chin rested against his chest, and his on my head.
"Do you want to go now? I can have Wakkaba call the school and tell them we felt sick." He said softly, rubbing my back in circler motions.

I slowly nod, letting myself relax. Once I felt better, and my tears dried up, I pulled away. "Thanks Natsu." I smile. He nods and pulls out his phone, texting someone before grabbing my hand and pulling me over to his car. "Let's leave your car here. We'll come back and get it later." He said.

Within about a half hour, we arrive at a run down factory/ mill. Two cars rest in the parking lot, one a big white van, and the other was an orange beetle. The building would look pretty much abandoned without them. "Okay, I want you to stay behind me, and if I say to, hide." Natsu said, getting out the car and going to the trunk. I followed him.
"Why can't I help? I know how to use a gun." I quickly pick up a pistol that was in the trunk and made sure it was loaded.
"A-alright.." He stuttered, picking up another pistol, along with some extra ammunition. Once we had everything we needed, we went up to the building.